Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Porthacourt To North By Road. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Porthacourt To North By Road. (149 Views)

How Safe Is Lagos To Abuja By Road This Period Using Them GIG And The Likes? / Buhari Orders Extension Of Itakpe-warri Railway To North Before 2023 / Shocking!!! USA Send Warship To North Korea,world War 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Porthacourt To North By Road. by justtryme: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello house.
A friend of mine is considering traveling to the north from porthacourt by road using small mini bus or big luxurious bus, which is safer and better considering the insecurity and bad roads.
Your honest advice is needed.
Re: Porthacourt To North By Road. by lordchiz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
justtryme:
Hello house.
A friend of mine is considering traveling to the north from porthacourt by road using small mini bus or big luxurious bus, which is safer and better considering the insecurity and bad roads.
Your honest advice is needed.
My sis travelled from Kaduna to PH last week....using the luxurious bus.....
It has been d safest atleast for now

(1) (Reply)

Listening With Your Mouth Open / Arochukwu-ohafia; Ekwueme, The Man With The Mandate To Make A Difference / Nigeria’s Two Trillion Naira Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.