Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,477 members, 7,854,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Earn 75000 Working From Home - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn 75000 Working From Home (2029 Views)

Dispatch Rider Urgently Needed. Salary Is 75000 / Urgent Vacancy For A Driver And Dispatch Rider In Lagos. Salary Is 75000 / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by Unclesamo(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
bstringz:

I've said my piece. This thread will be here till the end of time.

Let God be the Judge Mr Samuel.

IS HE THE SAME POPULAR GUY WITH THE WRITING & FARMING APPROACH, TRYING TO RECRUIT WRITERS??

INITIALLY STARTED WITH THE PROMISE OF #1M, #500K bringing it down like that .

1 Like

Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by Divina231: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Unclesamo:

SKILL LEVEL WAS (HORRIBLE).... AND YOU CONTINUED WITH HIM.

AS IN HORRIBLE??

Haba.......

Why not drop him when the skill level was HORRIBLE??

EMOTIONAL RANTS

YOU GUYS EASILY GET TICKLED BY EMOTIONAL ISSUES

I NEED TO GET BUSY PLEASE

I FULL GROUND IF ANYONE WANT BRING ME WAR
Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by mbasharon(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Divina231:
MY SEP-OCT HARVEST NA 15M

MY NEXT HARVEST NA OVER 30M

I WILL NEVER IN THIS LIFE OWE ANY HUMAN MONEY WITHOUT PAYING UP

IF I DIDNT PAY ANYONE UP ITS BECUASE MY FUNDS ARE TIED IN BUSINESSES STILL IN PROCESSING STAGES

GOD FORBID. EVEN 5 MILLION I NO FIT STEAL. PROJECTS DEY BACK GROUND DEY RUN LIFE

AND I HAVE NAIRALANDERS ON THE FORUM LIVING WTH ME AS PROOFS

EEDIOT

Oga you are a scammer
Stop this nonsense ur saying. So many people have complained about u
If you are genuine, why are you creating different moniker for this nonsense.
Your other Moniker is patlab,DigitalPush247 Temtweaks and so many of them
Shea it's cos the mods don ban so many of ur accounts that your creating this one's?

Guys abeg don't fall for this guy, u can check my profile and see where I posted how a nairalander scammed me and see how people that worked for him called him out with evidence, his moniker in that my post is Temtweaks

5 Likes

Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by jasonnn9: 3:28am On Aug 09, 2022
bstringz:
Hi, I know many of you must have ran into a post where the OP says you can earn 75000 working from home by writing articles after you have joined his team.

Yeah, he is a scammer. He will take your work and complain till he frustrates you, then you leave and he won't pay you. He has done this to many nairalanders.

He is still owing me for my intellectual sweat and he has refused to pay. I have left him to God but I'm just posting this so that one else falls for it. Once you see any post or comments from him regarding employment, don't apply. He will scam you. Below is a format of his scam. His name is Mr Samuel by the way.

Hello. Mr SAMUEL is too vague.
Please kindly paste his full name. So we can be properly guided on how to avoid him and his numerous monikers.

So sorry for this terrible experience.

1 Like

Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by femi4: 5:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Divina231:
Continue with the blackmail. I won't stop you

Who wrote the articles that got me fired?

Did i not pay you and your sister and friedn between 350,000 and 500,000 Naira?

Was it not after some months, the client began to complain of bad english, paused work, hired a UK Editor to review all works for months i got sacked right after

I was earning atleast 1.8M and comfortbaly using my good will to train you and others, although i sensed the darkness in your heart I ignored.

But, who did what got me sacked and made the client seized funds and stopped hiring?

Why don't you also publish the truths as it occurred so people would see ?

Even at that, did i not keep in constant communication that I wuld for the sake of my name and image and integrity pay you off my side business once it matures and that I needed time for the business to yield and then i pay you off it?

Tell me, have i for once denied that you rendered service to me ( although caused me to get fired ) whether privately or publicly ?

Did you at any time chat me up to say how far, stvpid goat what is happening with the payment and i didn't show you proof of that other enterprise i run and how close i was to profit and then paying you regardless of the damage you had casued me?

PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO NIGERIANS QUICK EMOTIONAL STORIES WILL KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE

Please help me ask him all of these, the times they weren't due for pay, was i not granting his team loan out of the relationship i thought made sense?

A ia broke, needs a pwoer bank, i grant loan

B is broke needs urgent money i granted loan

Please, who wrote the articles that got me fired? Was it a ghost or who ?

I HAVE TOLD YOU TO COLLECT MY ADDRESS AND COME WITH YOUR SQUAD YOU NO GRE

BLACKMAIL IS IN YOUR SPIRIT AND YOUR SOUL IS DARK. THERE'S DARKNESS ALL OVER YOUR SOUL AND I'M NOT SURPRISED

FYI, BECAUSE OF THE TOXIC MINDSET OF PEOPLE ON THE FORUM I NO LONGER EMPLOY, RELATE OR WORK WITH NAIRALANDERS AT ALL

SO, I'M GOING TO PAY YOU IMMEDIATELY THE SECOND ENTERPRISE I AM RUNNING BUDS ITS FRUIT. I WILL PAY YOU FOR MY HONOUR BECAUSE I'M A MAN OF INTEGRITY NOT BECAUSE YOU CALLED ME HERE

IF I EVER EVER DENIED THAT YOU RENDERED SERVICE OR THAT YOU DID WORKS YET TO BE PAID FOR EVEN ONCE, OGA PUBLISH AM
Pay up, we know your type. Your cup will soon full. Running a background check
Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by Kyrx(m): 5:33am On Aug 09, 2022
That guy is a serial scammer, an audio billionaire, he's got 100s of accounts here(no exaggeration). Most have been banned though.

A simple web search could have saved anyone planning to work for him the troubles.

This is his phone number '07054011454', he mostly writes it in all words, numerics separated with spaces, and at times separated with periods (.)

Avoid him like a plague, unless you wanna labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by dobnina(f): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Unclesamo:

IS HE THE SAME POPULAR GUY WITH THE WRITING & FARMING APPROACH, TRYING TO RECRUIT WRITERS??

INITIALLY STARTED WITH THE PROMISE OF #1M, #500K bringing it down like that .
Yes
He is the same person.
He wanted people to work for one year or 6 months so he can use the money to farm first before paying.
He changed his tactics when nobody contacted him.

3 Likes

Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by dobnina(f): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2022
When he was advertising the farm stuff and telling writers he will pay them 500k after 6 months and 1million after 1year.

1 Like

Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by Unclesamo(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Divina231:

EMOTIONAL RANTS

YOU GUYS EASILY GET TICKLED BY EMOTIONAL ISSUES

I NEED TO GET BUSY PLEASE

I FULL GROUND IF ANYONE WANT BRING ME WAR
SCAMMER SEF THEY TALK...
YOU NO DEY SHAME.
BLOODY TASKMASTER.
YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS FOR A LONG TIME. YOUR END IS NEAR.

3 Likes

Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by Unclesamo(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2022
dobnina:

Yes
He is the same person.
He wanted people to work for one year or 6 months so he can use the money to farm first before paying.
He changed his tactics when nobody contacted him.
OH, HE'S EVEN THE SAME PERSON.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING A LOT ABOUT HIS TREATMENT.

THE STUPID GUY IS SAYING THAT THE WORK GIVEN IS HORRIBLE, AND HE KEPT USING THAT SAME PERSON HE COMPLAINED ABOUT.

OR HE SKIPPED THE USE OF ENGLISH TO FORGET WHAT "HORRIBLE" MEANS WHEN PROFESSIONALISM IS NEEDED?

THE GUY NAH ROUGE AGENT. INTELLECTUAL THIEF

1 Like

Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by InformationPro(f): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
bstringz:
No one wrote bad articles for you. All you do is complain and complain and complain just in a bid to get the writer to quit.

I got another job immediately I left you and it has since been from one level to another. No complains, no payment hold ups.

The problem was you because you are a scammer. I should have known that someone that changes moniker like a chameleon should have not been trusted.

Sorry for your ordeal. Do you mind linking me up with this legit writing platform that you are presently on?
Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by damiloladuke: 11:36am On May 07
ProjectscityNG Your escapades should be made into a movie. You are a menace 100%
Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by wittywriter: 4:25pm On May 07
damiloladuke:
ProjectscityNG Your escapades should be made into a movie. You are a menace 100%

Wittyness
Re: Earn 75000 Working From Home by ProjectsCityNG: 4:39pm On May 07
bstringz:
Hi, I know many of you must have ran into a post where the OP says you can earn 75000 working from home by writing articles after you have joined his team.

Yeah, he is a scammer. He will take your work and complain till he frustrates you, then you leave and he won't pay you. He has done this to many nairalanders.

He is still owing me for my intellectual sweat and he has refused to pay. I have left him to God but I'm just posting this so that one else falls for it. Once you see any post or comments from him regarding employment, don't apply. He will scam you. Below is a format of his scam. His name is Mr Samuel by the way.

Abeg what work did you do for me and didn't get paid. Post screenshots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workforce Management Center Invites 4 Apt Test / Dansa Foods / 7 Interview Tips That Job Applicants Must Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.