Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) (81589 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by ahoadaboi: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
He wants to buga

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by SNEFF: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
after his hit song, shows are choked up mehn
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Glead(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Denver! No show. Now Tanzania no show
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Rebelutionary: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
i dont know why i find the bolded funny
Hahahahahahaha...u just made my night...see me dey laugh sotey sotey bele dey pain me...I saw it too but when you pointed at it with that hilarious meme...i couldnt hold it in my brother!... grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by PericomaNwankwo: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by GeneralPula: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dude is so underrated..

I’m still asking myself why dude never enter O2. As in why is Davido/wizkid are not taking the dude to O2? Even Belle Shmurda don reach. Zlatan don reach.

The record label he started with destroyed him no be small. This is why people hardly wanna work with record label owned & being controlled by Igbos..

The G world wide record label will for sure perish !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Really worried about Kizz these days, why the incessant absence from shows, most people attributes it to pride but being someone that knows about the entertainment system, I can tell there is more to it, prolly some managerial challenges since he runs his label himself. I pray he totally overcomes it. The video of police picking him up that I saw is really disheartening.

We artist are going through alot man it's not easy.

I'm not saying that this is the case in this scenario.

I worked at Paramount Pictures for some years and I saw things.

If you're friends with a popular artist, please be good friends that doesn't ask for stuff. They are actually lonely and need help a lot.

14 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by etrange: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol... we artist. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Really worried about Kizz these days, why the incessant absence from shows, most people attributes it to pride but being someone that knows about the entertainment system, I can tell there is more to it, prolly some managerial challenges since he runs his label himself. I pray he totally overcomes it. The video of police picking him up that I saw is really disheartening.

Since you are "really worried", go to Tanzania and bail him

12 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
It is the OP's audacity for me!

Who never reason him life well to see balanced diets on a daily basis dey worry for an already made celebrity.

E be things o!

5 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
He'd definitely have his reason...delay maybe.

Sadly, whenever Nigerian artistes are rising, they tend to misbehave, especially when they hit little fame..a contract is a contract. There could be delays caused by flight or logistics. Why not get there ahead of time say, a day to the time to avoid disappointing his customer? For him to have made it to Tanzania, he actually wanted to perform but had a delay so he got there quite late.

Maybe someone somewhere had enticed him with bigger cash and he thought he could merge the too and in the process, his flight was cancelled and no available one to Dar Es sallam.

I hope he gets out of this and does things right next time. Davido once had this issue too, not sure he was arrested though

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
A Yahoo scammer using music as a cover up! He must vomit every shi shi this time around and spent enough time inside Tanzanian prison! Thief using music to scam people!

7 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by angelfallz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Collect your money
Noboogo:
No sleep wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by aariwa(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drug addiction problems probably

7 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by kabasa24: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
useless Obidient will come up now to say its Buari that cos it. animal everywhere
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by cenaman(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
Nairaland is a faceless forum, you don't know who is who.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
appointments:
Sometimes, we experience rough times. It can happen to anyone at anytime regardless of your financial status.
I am sure Kizz will get better and go back to his business of making music.

Remember, it can happen to anyone.
This can never happen to Wizkid and davido or burnaboy

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Oshokhai69: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Josbreed:

The last reason though, lol, that he has no clothes. Seriously? Top musicians I know perform with just a singlet and shorts and cash out, this one say him no get clothes? Kizz, better wake up o.

He should go and learn from Bella Shmurda wey wear skirt to perform on stage grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by meobizy(f): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
His situation is when misfortune marries a human being in the spirit world.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by 27Pushing30: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

He’s been carrying frat matter ontop head for a while no too

Disappointing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Zeehno(f): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
I watched one of his interviews where he said he really want to perform Buga during the World Cup opening ceremony in Qatar.
With this erratic behaviour kwa

5 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by eyinola: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
After he was paid 60K dollars

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by appointments: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Henryfocoyo:
This can never happen to Wizkid and davido or burnaboy

Davido or Wizkid have never missed a show? Where are you from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Chimatesky64: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
nah artist nah.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by wonlasewonimi: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
It could be his own money ritual burden grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by jkingx(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
Maybe because you don't know what it means to be a creative. That he may not be known yet don't make him any less an artist. He obviously know who he is do you know who you are?
The Good Old Book says "...time and chances happen to them all"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
Bros nobe only you grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Wipper7000: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nothing is wrong with him. You people should stop making something out of Nothing. Every Everything Nigerians attribute to Witches and Wizard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Naija4love(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
Iamdbull no worries about this guy

7 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by nesphil(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Be strong bro @Kiz_Daniel.
Iamdbull:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna / Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.