Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Maureen Solomon's Teeth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Solomon's Teeth (8772 Views)

Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million / Nollywood Actress Maureen Cyril Speaks On Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maureen Solomon's Teeth by CinC(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hi guys,most of us who knows Maureen Solomon would agree with me that she is a fine girl and a good actress.Can someone please tell me what happended to her teeth. Is it not possible for her to fill the gaps? I m worried and she need to do something about that.
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2007
Ewo, poor girl. Yes Maureen is a very pretty lady but the teeth get as e be. Well we can't have everything in life so we must accpet her as she is!
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by nana(f): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2007
michelin89:

Ewo, poor girl. Yes Maureen is a very pretty lady but the teeth get as e be. Well we can't have everything in life so we must accpet her as she is!
eya, poor girl
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by EmmieSexy: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2007
@michelin89
We do accept her as she is but as C-in-C asked, Can the gaps be filled? If it can be filled she should do something about it. She is really beautiful, but if she can cover the gaps, it will add more to her beauty.
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
EmmieSexy:

@michelin89
We do accept her as she is but as C-in-C asked, Can the gaps be filled? If it can be filled she should do something about it. She is really beautiful, but if she can cover the gaps, it will add more to her beauty.

Well, considering she is a public figure, I guess she must be thinking of a solution.

On the other hand, since some Nigerian stars don't give a damn about their appearance, she might not just be giving a Zap about the gap!
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by EmmieSexy: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
michelin89:

Well, considering she is a public figure, I guess she must be thinking of a solution.

On the other hand, since some Nigerian stars don't give a damn about their appearance, she might not just be giving a Zap about the gap!

Well, u might just be right but i just hope she is thinking of something.
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2007
who is she can we see a picture of the said teeth
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by EmmieSexy: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2007
babyosisi:

who is she can we see a picture of the said teeth

I don't have any now but i will try and get it, then i will sed it to you.
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by trendy(f): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
una go soon see people when get bad throat, lol, actually she can do with better set of teeth
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2007
This is her!

Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2007
can you make her smile?
I'm yet to visualise the choppers
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2007
babyosisi:

can you make her smile?
I'm yet to visualise the choppers

The girl no dey smile take picture. In fact sef she dey talk one kind, make the teeth for nor show!
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by QueenB1(f): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2008
oho u people are mean. awhh! embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by oneluvb55(f): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
the kind teeth is not that bad oh, some people are even looking for that kind of teeth
Re: Maureen Solomon's Teeth by Qiana(f): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
she is looking so matured in dis pix

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja / Stop Disgracing Womanhood! Pls Is This Pre-birthday Or Pre-ashewo Photoshoot / Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.