Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification (36856 Views)

BBNaija: Over 3000 Fans Sign Petition To Bring Back Beauty / Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi / Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Werey
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Anieke77(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kingcalls:
If society keeps on holding women accountable for their actions , stupid people like her will start to have sense... This one too will claim domestic violence, as I have always said , domestic violence increased since feminism made society to feel like women are harmless and should not be held responsible for their actions ...

Every BBN year, na woman dem de disqualify ... always fighting, insulting, feeling entitled..this is what society have turned women into...making them uncouth, uncultured, disrespectful, disgraceful...

One stupid simp will still defend her and end up getting killed
kemen ,kbrule

1 Like

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by virginchaser(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Big brother naija urgently needed to prevent supposed disaster. It's obvious the girl is toxic and could be dangerous if allowed to stay further in the house. She could spell doomed for the multi million naira big brother naija season 7 business if she accidentally stab someone to death.

1 Like

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Figger(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Damage control, u can take a monkey out of the bush but u can't take the bush out of the monkey. Na only her sip the alcohol? Abeg gerarahia!

1 Like

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by bibelo: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
What if she had gotten a knife and stabbed grovvy ,what will this so called association say.
They would have made a better statement if they were silent rather than display high level of ignorance.....
All this beauty pageant na rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by zicoraads: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
He is only protecting the Miss Nigeria franchise, nothing more. Seeing how most people have questioned her character and asked how she won the pageant in the first place.

He is not concerned about her. He is only interested in his own business.

4 Likes

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by abbasajao(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sir! Will you be happy if your daughter is being bleeped on national TV?
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by toujurs: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bad manners undecided, very common among these women

2 Likes

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by naikeboy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
This kind fine girl go there go day find guys way get small and big dick, plus the one way finger the wetness of her Virgina and ones way suck her fine sexy breast.. bbn na house of immorality indeed I don't no why lie Muhammad no wan band that rubbish.
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by iamdapsyj(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tinububalls:
Na because of this matter him call press conference?

Honestly, the thing tire me grin grin

Some people no get shame o
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Realmi: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin

Instead wey them go dey shame say their beauty queen na olosho,, she could not hold herself for just few weeks......came to national TV to display high level of indecency and indiscipline.....shame on all of them

It just shows that the pageant breeds immoral queens

2 Likes

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by bentenny(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
In a statement on Monday, Fajag wondered why Big Brother hastily disqualified Beauty for one perceived error, insisting that it amounts to killing a fly with a sledge hammer.
This man must be watching back of TV
Last week,she knocked off the hat of a HM which she knew very well attracted a strike which she got...She still did the same thing and went even further to tear off someone's microphone and threw a wig at the same person which attracted a double strike!
Beauty needs help and not a shameless defence of her bad behaviour!

2 Likes

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by spencekat(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Damage control speech
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Konjiboii: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
I only open this post to check the bleast them press. Babe don sharpedly advertise say she like getting her bleast sucked and being fingered, you go soon hear say she don buy house for banana island and latest range sport.

1 Like

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Chizzychinny: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
She should continue the sound character in her house. Na she be the first person to be disqualified? If that year that Kemen was disqualified, he no do reach others oo.

1 Like

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Chizzychinny: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
abbasajao:
Sir! Will you be happy if your daughter is being bleeped on national TV?
Don't mind him. He's even saying she's showing culture and creativity.
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
He's crazy...
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by femiasaolu2014: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Look at a full grown adult making an ass of himself in the public square.

Pagent organizers who are nothing but glorified pimps.

Ask AlexReports how he married his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Mandate2023: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
omoredia:
What is going on with Nigerian youths. Pls make we focus nah. There is time for everything.

Yes oh...we r focused on tinubu for 2023
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Okobola146: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rubbish! Get the fok off.
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kingcalls:
If society keeps on holding women accountable for their actions , stupid people like her will start to have sense... This one too will claim domestic violence, as I have always said , domestic violence increased since feminism made society to feel like women are harmless and should not be held responsible for their actions ...

Every BBN year, na woman dem de disqualify ... always fighting, insulting, feeling entitled..this is what society have turned women into...making them uncouth, uncultured, disrespectful, disgraceful...

People will hate for saying this but BBN is a TV reality show that shows us the reality of life. Whether we like it or not, it is the representation of our current society and some of this women are very toxic to the core.

Imagine if you were married to any of these women and you keep complaining about their toxicity. Same Nigerians will tell you to shut up that you are not acting like a man.

Different BBNs and it is only women this toxic, what does it say about our society

That is why Natural human behavior is different from stats that people can formulate. Infact, I would prefer a Reality TV marriage like Keeping up with Kardashians for Nigeria. Let us see how marriages are, it will open a lot of eyes for people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
zicoraads:
He is only protecting the Miss Nigeria franchise, nothing more. Seeing how most people have questioned her character and asked how she won the pageant in the first place.

He is not concerned about her. He is only interested in his own business.

But bad character doesn't stop you from being great in life sincerely. As long as you can turn it off and on.
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by omoredia: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Don't be focused on the past.

Mandate2023:

Yes oh...we r focused on tinubu for 2023
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by femiasaolu2014: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
How the uncultured lady with an inferiority complex managed to win a Miss Nigeria contest beats me.

I know most ladies who right from their tender age have been told they are beautiful, always grow up entitled, and mannerless because they believe the entire world revolves around them.

But this one? why? how?

A beauty queen who is bleaching.

Even half-caste TBoss, Nengi, and Maria were more humble and cultured than this cut-and-join beauty queen from some back water Taraba state.

4 Likes

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Blake755: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
I don't even the meaning of bbn
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by Slimm01: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
To the rescue. One of them pageant organizers sleeping with them girls for the the fame. We know una.
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by CondemnBattery(f): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
She wanted to consciously play the Tacha card, but it backfired.
Though I'm not watching the show, majority of Nigeria uncultured youths, most especially the female folks would have made sure she won for just been rude, uncultured, mannerless and aggressive. Only God will help this generation that has lost their manners to wokeness. Good to see biggy act accordingly, not like how they kept Tacha and that one that was ridiculing lekon. I've forgotten her name.till the end. Good riddance
Kingcalls:

1 Like

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by socialjustice93: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Will you keep quiet Mr Faag.. her disqualification is very much in order.. that's how you people dash the prestigious miss naija title to the most cheerful giver even when its obvious they don't merit it sad shocked

yeye president

2 Likes

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by mekusmanuel(f): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nothing can justify her actions. White is white and blue is blue despite who displays it. BBN outlined her rules and regulations, which she obviously flaunted as a result of her demeaning character. She deserved to be kicked out.

2 Likes

Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
bunnae:
Make she go do her 'sound' character for house.
this is the reason why Nigeria will continue to celebrate mediocrity...
Re: Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Penguin2:
This one is arguing that Beauty had alcohol and therefore should have been pardoned.

That’s what Jean Paul Satre called ‘Bad Faith’.

Taking an action and expecting to be exonerated of the consequences.

Beauty queen my foot.

I no even see the beauty sef. She doesn’t move me.

#TeamIlebaye
Yoruba bias.leave tribe and say the truth.this one way draw tattoo for breast na im u wan support.thats why una wan force agbado and cassava messiah upon us.tufiakwa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.