Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo (19272 Views)

Audio Mp3 Download: Shayo – By Teni / [DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics / Download Music Mp3:- DJ Neptune Ft Burna Boy – Shayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by SecretAgent770: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Twitter music and Spotify glamorizing Igbo and Shayo in various degrees on their tweets. These are lyrics off Last Last Burna boy’s hit song. Caution should be taken when glamorizing Drugs and Alcohol in popular culture as you can see a Nigerian user warning Twitter Music���

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Fkmodhi: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Is Igbo and shayo lokan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by iiifedimma(f): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by seanwilliam(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shayoooo

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Nova1982: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abeg rest.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by buygala(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Buhari and his gang of terrorists isn't the problem of Nigeria

Baba Emilokan, his insatiable greed, and his mad supporters aren't the problem of Nigeria

Peter Obi and his boundless penchant for lying and cooking up preposterous data isn't the problem of Nigeria

Atiku and his bizarre love for privatization of everything, possibly even oxygen isnt the problem of Nigeria

BBNaija and it's Duvet sex on live TV isnt the problem of Nigeria

But it's what adults choose to smoke and drink that's the problem cool

Continue smiley

22 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by creserve: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
E don cast, last last

14 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Xscape047: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
They need to make money from local contents

1 Like

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Ddonoflife(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmm
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Sambaby7640: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
You see Weed, Shayo and women are the spice of life!!!. This earth was created for Man to enjoy!!. Bless God

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Ddonoflife(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Babaraaga:
V
for vulture

1 Like

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Iamdbull: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

I swear that last last and buga song are the two songs that can stop my new song from winning song of the year

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Draslo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Freedom of expression.

Everybody has a right to it.

Marijuana isn't a drug.
Drink responsibly

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by RawBitterTruth(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nonsense sells
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Johnkay01: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022

The guys behind those accounts are ganja man.

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by lynxticy: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Say no to drugs!
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Seankhalifa: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Weed no b drugs grin

15 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Ddonoflife(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sambaby7640:
J
for jug
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Angrygoat: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Going back to my vape. Strictly cloud vape
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Ddonoflife(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
G
for goat
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by wittywriter: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
I'm confused here....Is it me or my mind that is seeing that spelling(Igbo) as a TRIBE....

© Wittyness

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by softwerk(f): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin

I need Igbo and Shayo....I have said it oya coman beat me. I dey my house?

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by UptownVibes(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin Small thing when niggas take dey fight depression cux of unemployment and bad government ,na em you wan do something about. Politicians stealing billions is no crime and you can't fucking do shit about it.. Boggyman come see people when you go blast with you new kala..

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by 1gbdata: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by tillaman(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
angry
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Ballzproblemm: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
stop taking liffe to serious

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
So what's wrong with it... bloody hypocrites

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Proven Formulas To Making A Hit Song / VIDEO: Phyno – O Set Ft. Psquare / Eminem Wins Best Rapper Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.