Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,010 members, 7,845,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra (11112 Views)

We Can’t Kill Our Own Sister; IPOB Reacts To Murder Of Nigerian Army Couple / Police Arrest ABU Security Staff ‘working’ With Gunmen To Kidnap Lecturers / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by backtalkG(m): 6:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Ayilara1:
You can earn money just by posting comments and creating trends. Quote me with you Gmail if you're interested.

Note: Not a get rich quick scheme.
interested. Onuche1393@gmail.com
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Difrent: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Ayilara1:
You can earn money just by posting comments and creating trends. Quote me with you Gmail if you're interested.

Ok
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Galloman(m): 6:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Ayilara1:

livelifefreelyb4death@gmail.com
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Roozzaay(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2022
One evil spirit is telling me to say what these most vindictive and evil creatures always says whenever things like this is coming from the North but yet I remembered we weren't taught evil or brought up with hatred like them. So I pray the Good God speak peace into the storm in Igbo land and Nigeria at large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Safyqueen: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Realtalk20:
Okay from what I can see the King and his cabinet invited the state security joint taskforce to remove suspected youths who are involved with this ipob from the community, in the event of this they killed a mechanic whom the whole community feels is innocent so they youth burnt down the king's palace..

You are a good summary teacher. What was your grade in English WAEC grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Khaysee: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Atiku home boko haram
Obi home unknown gun men
Tinubu home thugs

Choose your leader wisely who can actually control killings ?
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by chikaezefred(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Dabillion post=115523565]Country is GONE![/quot]
Completely irredeemable
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by chikaezefred(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2022
Dabillion:
Country is GONE!

Kpatakpata
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by emmatex2020: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2022
We are the monster you made. Igbos made a monster called IPOB with its arms group as ESN, and now they are killing themselves. Nemesis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Godsentd: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2022
So meaning the actually had some gunmen but not to kill there people but gov agencies or what? His statement there dey confuse me!! Sha Igbos still don't know there problem.. They blame others for there problems.. Monday weh person suppose go find food u make innocent mechanic weh suppose don make 5k plus for that hour take sit down for house now them don knack am shot... Most igbos today are getting back to there senses some still no wan change
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Entering the ark alone wasn't what saved Noah and his household.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6N5o2U778s
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by PharmacyStore: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
This violence is getting out of hand
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by OptimistZeus(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
No they didn't burn down anywhere..... they just broke his gate and vandalized some parts of his bldg
Realtalk20:
Okay from what I can see the King and his cabinet invited the state security joint taskforce to remove suspected youths who are involved with this ipob from the community, in the event of this they killed a mechanic whom the whole community feels is innocent so they youth burnt down the king's palace..

Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by King3urna(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Xscape047:
When short men start casting long shadows, you know that night is approaching

Bros sell small wisdom give me na ahh e sokee
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Burruchaga71(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dshocker:
Abatete shares a boarder with my country home.
Ibu onye ebee?
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Dshocker(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Ibu onye ebee?

Abum Onye Abacha...
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Burruchaga71(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dshocker:

Abum Onye Abacha...
Abum Abatete
Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by Thomasankara(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
rusher14:

That's how many claimed Buhari was a place holder for Osinbajo.

If you know what day a man would die, many would patronise you.

Don't mind them with pettiness, soonest Dem go begin call Tinubu *kowiou* from Benin republic, that was how devil engaged their minds with Buhari is clone narrative and the man was happy that they could not see decadence in his government. They prefer to attend to ringworm instead of curing leprosy. [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra by sureinfo: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
The security situation of the country has never been this bad, na wa o. This one dey touch everybody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Get 2-yr Jail Term For Losing Rifles To Free Food / Photos(18+)prophet"busted Having Sex With Married Woman In A Bush Commits Suicid / Nigerian Man Arrested In Liberia For Duping A Lebanese Of $500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.