Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Looking For Article Writers In The Auto Niche - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking For Article Writers In The Auto Niche (100 Views)

Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer / Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section / Pls Put On Front Page A SCAMMER Has Entered The Auto Section . Attached His Deta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Article Writers In The Auto Niche by Beardmen(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hi

I’m looking for English speaking writers to help out with informational blog posts for a series of websites. Please only apply if you can write at a near native level in English.

There will be some research required but you will be given enough information sources to work from.

I will give you detailed instructions and also work with you, not simply give you a random topic and expect you to guess my desired outcome.

To start with I am offering around N2k per 1500 words but I will happily pay more once you’ve completed a successful task.

I will not accept poorly written filler content. The content must be informative and provide real value to the reader. There is enough crap on the internet so let’s not add more!

Successful applicants will receive ongoing work from me and referrals to other clients also if they wish

Please send a message with samples of your previous work to WhatsApp 08036997142

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New And Genuine Toyota Spare Parts / New And Genuine Toyota Spare Parts / Best Ways To Get Affordable Car Insurance In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.