Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade (17932 Views)

Fireboy DML "Playboy Album" Review - TrendyBeatz / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year / Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by drewfroster: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fire boyyyyyyyyy!
Looks li
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Draslo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Emmyreal4:
Rated by who

Who you? How do you exist?
Good question
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Ddonoflife(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sambaby7640:
lol. Your left ball there
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Streetmovement(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Fireboy cool
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by etrange: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol... I don't understand this thread. We need more details. Is this based on personal taste or is there a body that did the rating?

4 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by EmiDon11: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
I was expecting something that looks like APOLLO.
same with omah lay
dem no try this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Shascky33: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
templeRun20:
Na nairaland rating or na Atiku rating?
Be mindful of the kind of things u associate atiku to. Waziri no be Iragbiji Urchins and Obituaries mate.
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fie wetin? Overhype. The album doesn't have any platinum hit just some regular hits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Makanike: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fireboy is the greatest of all time

I love his music

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by yad2eidi: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shascky33:

seems like a sponsord thread to me if not how this rubish take reach front page?
I wonder who make am album of the decade. To ring bottle for the guy head dey hungry me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Beautiful.
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by jojothaiv(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
etrange:
Lol... I don't understand this thread. We need more details. Is this based on personal taste or is there a body that did the rating?
It's personal taste.

Most musical acts are wary of the pitchfork.
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Shascky33: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
yad2eidi:
I wonder who make am album of the decade. To ring bottle for the guy head dey hungry me
Lol. Ahbeg calm down wit the vawulence.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Allisgud: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ashawo, Diana and playboy carry vibes,even chribrown concur

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Rahkman: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
E win grammy?
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Justinlean02(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

When I listened to the album I felt like deleting all my songs, the guy is good, but then if I had the facilities to record as many songs too I will get better
I admire your spirit

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by UrPapa: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sambaby7640:
I prefer his debut album. This one no follow. Aside Playboy, Bandana and maybe Ashawo the album no blow.
God bless u
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Beautyblogger: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sambaby7640:
I prefer his debut album. This one no follow. Aside Playboy, Bandana and maybe Ashawo the album no blow.

His first album still gives me goosebumps..

4 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Soulsymbol99: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
I dey dey pity joeboy career cuz of fireboy. Both are talented but fireboy dey overshadow d guy

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by LilVast1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Everybody go sha dey write rubbish smh

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Mccold: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nice one omo Ogun, Abeokuta to the world my brother.... Fireboy to the world. Keep it good work my bro
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Mccold: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
I dey dey pity joeboy career cuz of fireboy. Both are talented but fireboy dey overshadow d guy

True talk.
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Kronikuz: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Burna album still the one Grammy tho
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by jeromestarks: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Emmyreal4:
Rated by who

Who you? How do you exist?
I blame who push this horse shit to front page.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
From the time I heard 'addicted', I could tell that he is a bunch of talent. So much lie ahead of him, and I believe he will deliver.

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Packing all genre of music for one album get hin highs and lows..
Album of the decade? It's a NO for me...
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by vikiphy89(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abeg who don listen to black beauty by okukuseku band of Africa wink wink
Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
To me oo, Fireboy cannot overshadow Joeboy. I like Joeboy music pas oo

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade by Bobbiee: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
I used to hate afrobeats but FIreboy DML, Ckay, Tems, Asake, and a few other stars are changing my perception of Afro beats. Or maybe I'm just grown and can now appreciate it. I still hate naira Marley and his less than intelligent cousin, Portable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Naija Secular Motivational/inspirational Songs / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 / Davido, Wizkid, Simi Bag AFRIMA Awards 2018 Nominations (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.