Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 (3052 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / Jay Z And Kanye West’s ‘watch The Throne’ Breaks Itunes Record Sales / Jay Z And Roc Boys Sample Fela's "water No Get Enemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mobinga: 1:21am On Aug 04, 2011
Aighht, we're almost there, the two singles [ HAM and Otis (wicked sample) ] are drugs to me. Seems to be the most guarded and anticipated album this year. To me it's already a contender for Rap Album of the Year (alongside  Carter IV, Cole World ) . . . Bad Meets Evil was meh, Lasers meh. . . .

[img]http://themagicalmisterytour.files./2011/07/algreen1.jpg[/img]

"No Church in the Wild" Ft. Frank Ocean
"Lift Off" Ft. Beyonce Knowles
"Niggas in Paris"
"Otis" Ft. Otis Redding
"Gotta Have It"
"New Day"
"Prime Time"
"Who Gon Stop Me"
"Murder to Excellence"
"Welcome to the Jungle"
"Sweet Baby Jesus" Ft. Frank Ocean
"Why I Love You" Ft. Mr. Hudson   ------ Potential Classic
Bonus:
"Illest Motherf**ker Alive"
"H*A*M"
"That's My B**ch"
"The Joy" Ft. Curtis Mayfield

--
--

As Jigga said, "he invented swag" and he's "Looking like wealth" lmfao hahha

As Kanye said, "He made Jesus Walks so he's never going to hell"

Your thoughts?
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mcleo007(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
What else to expect? Success has no middle name.
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mobinga: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
+1 . Shame its coming out a day before Royce da 59's album. Some serious clouding.
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by aieromon(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
Jay-Z and Kanye West's "Watch The Throne" album is very close to being released, so naturally everyone thinks it will leak and spread all over the internet soon, not true if you believe Jigga's manager John Meneilly. Meneilly reportedly took to his twitter account to let fans know they will have to wait till the album hits the stores.

With less than a week to go before Watch the Throne hits iTunes, don't expect any leaks. Those hoping to get their hands on Jay-Z and Kanye West's collaborative album early are in for disappointment. "It is not going to leak," tweeted a confident John Meneilly, Jay-Z's manager. In order to prevent the album from leaking in advance, digital and physical release dates were staggered.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Fred87(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
@mob. i observed u didnt add TheGame's-R.E.D album. Well dats ma album tho.all other comes 2nd unless Nas is coming tis year, eeezz
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Fred87(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
@mob. i observed u didnt add TheGame's-R.E.D album. Well dats ma album tho.all other comes 2nd unless Nas is coming tis year, eeezz
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mcleo007(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
Fred87:

That ýou're a Game fanatic doesn't mean his album comes anywhere close to the aforementioned. grin
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by jamez3d(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2011
NICE!!! Waiting. . .
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mobinga: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2011
@Fred Game levels no reach na.

Currently downloading it.
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mobinga: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2011
Aighht I've copped it, The first track is Insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHUCK!!!!! Damn!!

I had to reduce the quality of the images.

Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mobinga: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2011
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mobinga: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2011
This is not Hype. This is real. My word.
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by drexon104: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2011
Mobinga:

This is not Hype. This is real. My word.
@mobinga is it the deluxe version that u downloaded
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mobinga: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2011
drexon104:

@mobinga is it the deluxe version that u downloaded

Yes bro.
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by drexon104: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2011
good album #now playing murder to excellence, feel bad for royce da 5"9.
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by rapjunkie(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mobinga:

Aighht, we're almost there, the two singles [ HAM and Otis (wicked sample) ] are drugs to me. Seems to be the most guarded and anticipated album this year. To me it's already a contender for Rap Album of the Year (alongside  Carter IV, Cole World ) . . . Bad Meets Evil was meh, Lasers meh. .] . .

wetin u mean?. . . .
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mobinga: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
rapjunkie:

wetin u mean?. . . .
Wetin I no mean? This album floors BME by faraaaaarrrraaarrr!
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by rapjunkie(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mobinga:

MAKE I HEAR WORD. . . . . . i need to listen to it first. .
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by aieromon(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
rapjunkie:

MAKE I HEAR WORD. . . . . . i need to listen to it first. .

Listen and play on repeat
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by amblors(m): 2:50am On Aug 09, 2011
weird alternate album cover - morphing of Yeezy & Jay

Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by rapjunkie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
amblors:

weird alternate album cover - morphing of Yeezy & Jay

damn!!. . . . thats some ugly a*ss mo'fo
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Mobinga: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
Phusckk. ! Ugly arse. damn
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by craziest: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
Wait till August 23rd when RED droops then you will know all you  have bn listening 2 was junk

Go get the RED samples on hiphopdx.com, then you will know what rap is all about
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by coogar: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
Mobinga:

if you think jay's pop album floors bad meets evil then you should never comment on hip-hop on these pages ever again. the only good song on the whole album is "murder to excellence". the others are average and this isn't rap music.

you want a rap album - royce 5-9's "success is certain" is pure s[i]e[/i]x.
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by Wordsmith(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2011
^while i've not heard Watch The Throne, i wouldn't say Bad Meets Evil was all that. oh well, waiting for The Game and NaS to drop,
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by rapjunkie(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2011
coogar:

if you think jay's pop album floors bad meets evil then you should never comment on hip-hop on these pages ever again. the only good song on the whole album is "murder to excellence". the others are average and this isn't rap music.

you want a rap album - royce 5-9's "success is certain" is pure s[i]e[/i]x.

I heard 'LIFT OFF' and thought it was weak ( over commercial BS) . .  , apart from Don Jazzy's drums and strings of course. . .  . grin grin grin
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by amblors(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^ yeah, lift off was weak, it was like a song meant for a beyonce album, i did like it though as that.
but i liked most songs on the album too.
i'll give it an 8 at most.
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by rapjunkie(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
amblors:

^^^ yeah, lift off was weak, it was like a song meant for a beyonce album, i did like it though as that.
but i liked most songs on the album too.
i'll give it an 8 at most.

it'll be a good album, BUT i doubt if it'll be better than BME as a rap/hip hop album. . .  .with which lyrics?. . . shocked shocked
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by rapjunkie(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
watch the throne = ego v ego

BME = artist v artist
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by mykali(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
make i listen this album wey dey give Mobinga goose-pimples sef . . .ah anh grin
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by rapjunkie(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
can somebody upload this album cos i aint buying. . . cool
Re: Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 by coogar: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
rapjunkie:

watch the throne = ego v ego

BME = artist v artist

the only issue is bme is not a full album, it's an ep(extended play). so when the accolades are shared, it won't be mentioned apart from the singles on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Radio Station In Ibadan On Frequency Modulation 102.3mhz / Anakonda By Dbanj / Cap B & Iceberg Slim Punchlines MI Again ! brand new diss song 09-09-09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.