Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Proton Security Services Lagos Wicked And Evil Security Company Exposed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proton Security Services Lagos Wicked And Evil Security Company Exposed (226 Views)

Top Security Company In Nigeria PEM Security Guard Services Limited / Proton Security Service Lagos Have Robbed Me Of My Salary / Fumigation , Industrial Cleaning And Security Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proton Security Services Lagos Wicked And Evil Security Company Exposed by Bintabisiriyu: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
After working for month and few weeks they refused to pay salary, and when i demanded for my salary they paid and deducted 6000 from it, i called Mr Ajaguna and complained but he said i should be happy that they even paid, if i call again he'll fire me, and hang up can you imagine.

Pls if you know Security work you ll know that when they remove 6k from your salary nothing's left
am depressed worried ryt now
.pls help me.
Proton Security number is 08032023600

Mr Ajaguna number is 08033913443
pls help me
lalasticlala pls move to frontpage

(1) (Reply)

. / Whatapp Connect For Lagos/ogun Fish Farmers / We Buy Scraps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.