Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Tu Face Interview- "craziness Introduced Me To Marijuana" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tu Face Interview- "craziness Introduced Me To Marijuana" (640 Views)

The Big Brother Africa Craziness Has Started: : See What Luis Is Doing With Lill / Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. / Tu Face Idibia Ex-wife Sunmbo Ajaba Marries Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tu Face Interview- "craziness Introduced Me To Marijuana" by RichieJ1: 6:12am On Aug 04, 2011
Tuface disclosed his relationship with "igbo", and by that I didnt mean Ndi Igbo. grin grin grin (before my ndi igbo brothers attack me) shocked I meant marijuana. He did an exclusive interview with Yes! Weekly Magazine, and he opened up on a lot of issues, one of which was his smoking habit. Below is what he said about it:

"I have never tried cocaine or heroine but I've done marijuana before. But I never took it to go on stage. It was just for relaxation purpose. Eventually I knew marijuana wasn't for me, so I stopped. Because it makes me feel like I am in another world. I stopped using it a couple of years ago. It wasn't difficult stopping. It was just craziness that introduced me to marijuana. You know how youth energy used to push one into things like that. In those days I used to listen to songs like 'Rolling down the street smoking'. All those songs can influence, if you want to be influenced. It is not for me to advise musicians not to write or sing about drugs.

grin grin grin grin ;DTubaba nothing do you, why drink and drive when you can weed and fly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin as a badt guy na grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lynxxx And Tiwa Savage On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover: Hot Or Not? / Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . / Fashola Okays Stadium For Christy Essien’s Memorial Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.