Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa (2305 Views)

Original Parboiled Rice From USA Is Available For Sale. / 19weeks Point Of Lay At Agbado Ijaiye For 1800 / Using Micro - Scale Agricultural Systems to Build the Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by KINGofHELL: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2022
USA is an agbado-based economy. Agbado is used to make starch, sugar, ethanol, chickens, pigs, etc.

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1557285598268108800?t=MjHzWQ4SgVMNC-dGviPh7A&s=19

Re: 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by Zonefree(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2022
The Brain sèun applies in Twitter is different from the Brain he applies here.

Sèun Nairaland is classy and intelligent.

Y'all will agree with me there's no difference between Sèun Twitter and MC Oluomo.

6 Likes

Re: 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Agbado is used to make chicken you say?

Never heard that before

2 Likes

Re: 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by Michelle70(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2022
USA is a developed economy.
means every sector is working not just agbado

6 Likes

Re: 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by Authority1o1(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Okay...

Mr. Oséwá can hardly be blamed for flagrantly attempting to defend the deficient thought pattern and that laughable plan of Tinubu. There is a passive pressure on him to defend and support Tinubu not withstanding his incapabilities, not withstanding the concerns Nigerians have about him, and not withstanding his very many goof moments.

Tribal sentiments.

He is Yoruba, and therefore feels he has to support his own, as of course, other tribes are doing so. And although funnily, nobody expects him to throw his weight behind the quaking man, not even his people who scarcely know of his existence, he reckons that he has to do so, lest he comes off as being disloyal to the interest of his 'people'. Not Nigerians—Nigerians and their concerns can go to hell—but Yorubas.

Recruiting youths into the army and stuffing them up with agbado and cassava is the way Tinubu intends to battle insecurity in Nigeria in these times?

And how is agbado used in making pigs?

I try as much as I can to remain civil in my submissions. However, I plead with my Maker not to be pushed to a level where I would throw caution to the wind and let it all out concerning the brazen stupidity of some people who are supposed to be sophisticated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by Liebermantic: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Every sector of American economy is developed..Limit your tribalism to Nairaland Mr Seun.We won't follow the Agbado master.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by Ecos(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Ur foolish inshot, na agbado full your yeye brain. USA na your mate?
Re: 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by bizzibodi(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2022
What of cassava na!
Re: 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by RepoMan007: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
He spoke the truth sha. USA is a corn giant. I think they the highest producers of it.
Re: 'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa by Raph82(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2022
Seun has made his point in an unclear manner. Of a truth, USA is a giant in corn production with millions of metric tons in export each year. At a point, big time poultry farmers here in Nigeria preferred to import corn from USA than to buy locally, meaning that US has been reaping in greatly from growing corn. Coming to Nigeria, can the government afford to buy like 20,000 tractors and 10,000 combined harvesters for local farmers?
Can the government subsidize the cost of fertilizers and other farm inputs for farmers by 50%?
Can the government sponsor full mechanized farming?
Trying to justify BAT's agbado & cassava statement by linking it with USA's advanced agricultural policies that support massive production of corn is one of the silliest stuffs to talk about. Put tribalism aside, in a saner clime, is BAT worthy of being a presidential aspirant? I'm a Yoruba man, but I don't allow tribal bigotry to becloud my sense of judgement when it comes to issues of national interest.

(1) (Reply)

How We Hunt And Caught A Monitor Lizard Alive (Video/Pictures) / I Can Supply And Source For Sesame Seed, Millet,sorghum In Very Large Quantities / Are You Thinking Of Going Into Vegetable Farming? (part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.