Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) (39080 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) / One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

It's alarming how you guys just wake up agitating for presidency instead of Biafra.

Not just alarming but disgraceful. Do you know because of my stand against Obi they have bectrying to block my account here but honestly I don't really care I'm only disappointed in Seun Osewa because when he started NL we stood by him but how he now allowed ipob to be in control of his server just blocking or trying to block whoever don't support obi is disgraceful.

If you NL ipig obi supporters like it or not I will stand against Obi forever and I swear to heaven he will not rule the country if you like bock my account your headache but by September I will go physical campaigning against obi and I'm ready for you all you all.

Since 1960 we have be claiming we are not part of Nigeria so why Nigerian now.

Let anybody from SE mentioning igbo man apart from Azikwe that supported Nigeria independence.?

Let any ipig name any igbo man who was a member of NADECO?

Awolowo came to Aba we stoned him and its the same people that killed Awolowo (pls don't let me break the Internet let me leave it their)

Murtala Mohammed and the First Sarduna of Sokto it was igbo man that killed them.

In June 12 saga pls let any ipig name any Igbo man that supported it? We abandoned the SW and ran away, the SW fought their way to agreement that brought democracy to this country. This same Tinubu was arrested, detaned before he went on exile, Prof Soyinka was beaten up, Fawehinmi and Beko died on the course of this democracy, MKO was beaten mercilessly and torture by Mustspha and Sergeant Roger who is from SE. Arthur Eze stood by Abacha, Chukwumerije and Nzribe stood by IBB mocked MKO till his death pls where was Obi then?

Truth is bitter I expect my people to come forward with love campaign but chose bullying, hrrassement, threatening etc in what they do not sow anything now want to reap by force by fire is that how life should go?

Obi will not rule Nigeia if you like all ye ipigs NL staff block my account come 2023 obi will be disgrace. Mark it down.

I will never support any separatist sympathiser never, obi can rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by purplekayc(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Not safe again to travel at night in Nigeria
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by opobo007: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Run to where?
How long will we continue being afraid of robbers, bandits, terrorists, unknown and known gunmen and so on?

This is why we as a country need to serve GOD in truth and in Spirit and make good use the rare gift , privilege and Covenant GOD has given to us in this Country.

GOD ALMIGHTY has given as a gift to the world via Nigeria. The Covenant GOD ALMIGHTY has with THE LORD'S CHOSEN IS NOT A JOKE. It is soooo real!

Nigeria and Nigerians have to know and Understand what we have and make Good use of it.

If we should humble ourselves as a nation and People and take advantage of Whst GOD has given us in Nigeria via THE LORD'S CHOSEN, Security issues will be a thing of the past.
And the "Lord's Chosen" chooses to go on a convoy of policemen for protection. Better wake up!
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by bepositive11: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
TAYO124:

Nigeria is a lost cause, the only future for it depends on the breakup of it constituent regions. Islam will never allow Nigeria be a nation anyone will be proud of.

What does religion have to do with this armed robbery?
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by bepositive11: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
yyba:
Why are they running ? Instead of them to be brave and fight the robbers. angry i hate nonsense undecided

Fight them with what? Fists against guns? You're not serious grin
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by clothingonline(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Some state it happen broad day light city centre
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by shotuns: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
The report says Lagos-Ibadan express way,.some people just comment without thinking ,just for hatred sake. This is the of the reason we've been over run by bandits. We joke with everything, abusive, tribaistic..I weep for this nation.
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by shotuns: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abeg,make una dey read well...na Lagos-Ibadan express way, no be inside Lagos. We go school na

happney65:
Normal level for Lagos. Traffic robbery Number 1
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Triangles1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
jrusky:

Not just alarming but disgraceful. Do you know because of my stand against Obi they have bectrying to block my account here but honestly I don't really care I'm only disappointed in Seun Osewa because when he started NL we stood by him but how he now allowed ipob to be in control of his server just blocking or trying to block whoever don't support obi is disgraceful.

If you NL ipig obi supporters like it or not I will stand against Obi forever and I swear to heaven he will not rule the country if you like bock my account your headache but by September I will go physical campaigning against obi and I'm ready for you all you all.

Since 1960 we have be claiming we are not part of Nigeria so why Nigerian now.

Let anybody from SE mentioning igbo man apart from Azikwe that supported Nigeria independence.?

Let any ipig name any igbo man who was a member of NADECO?

Awolowo came to Aba we stoned him and its the same people that killed Awolowo (pls don't let me break the Internet let me leave it their)

Murtala Mohammed and the First Sarduna of Sokto it was igbo man that killed them.

In June 12 saga pls let any ipig name any Igbo man that supported it? We abandoned the SW and ran away, the SW fought their way to agreement that brought democracy to this country. This same Tinubu was arrested, detaned before he went on exile, Prof Soyinka was beaten up, Fawehinmi and Beko died on the course of this democracy, MKO was beaten mercilessly and torture by Mustspha and Sergeant Roger who is from SE. Arthur Eze stood by Abacha, Chukwumerije and Nzribe stood by IBB mocked MKO till his death pls where was Obi then?

Truth is bitter I expect my people to come forward with love campaign but chose bullying, hrrassement, threatening etc in what they do not sow anything now want to reap by force by fire is that how life should go?

Obi will not rule Nigeia if you like all ye ipigs NL staff block my account come 2023 obi will be disgrace. Mark it down.

I will never support any separatist sympathiser never, obi can rot in hell.

You're right, I don't like their bullying campaign.
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by effort1: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Too bad....

It finally turns into religion/Ethnic war rather than competency.

Christians should vote for Obi

Muslims should vote for BAT

Let's have a better record of Muslims and Christians in Nigeria.

Have you forgotten that Kwankwaso and Atiku are also contesting and are Muslims?
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by miqos02(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
What's the use of bringing this post to front page five days after the incident ? Someone must be high
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by SouLPoison(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kidnapping, armed robbery,killings have been occuring on that particular bridge over 7yrs now and then and the state government still has no solution to it ? Using that bridge during odd hours is a no-no no Road lights or whatever commuters are solely on their own a police station is even close to the bridge but what do i know ?
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by jrusky(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

You're right, I don't like their bullying campaign.

One even told me on July 4 2022 here in NL he will kill me before 24 of July 2022 just for saying no to obi here on NL I was shocked and I have be waiting for him to do it but he hasn't till today. I stay in Abj I gave him location for us to meet I had went there severally but can't see him till now.

Only that singular statement made me to hardened my heart against anything obi and I'm ready to crush any of them that dare cross my way in a wrong place at a wrong time.

Instead for obi to rule Nigeria Buhari should carry on as president or the country break up. I really mean obi and his supporters seriously even if I drive by and see anyone who wear his t-shirt cross the Road when I'm driving I will deliberately crush that person leg and I mean it and I will not feel remorse about it for threatened me.

They can bully Macoroni or noddle or spaghetti shit that is his problem but me I'm a bigger devil than them all.

Obi will not rule Nigeria.
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by immantoks: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fulani herdsmen everywhere.
If they are not kidnapping, they are rapping , if they are not raping, if they are not they are robbing.
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by yyba: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
bepositive11:

Fight them with what? Fists against guns? You're not serious grin
grin grin
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by benardtotti(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Be patient lagosians. We shall soon be free. An idle hand us the devil's workshop. All these mess would soon be a thing of the past and our youths shall be gainfully employed.

Kindly explain how they will be gainfully employed?
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Commanderinpips: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Run to where?
How long will we continue being afraid of robbers, bandits, terrorists, unknown and known gunmen and so on?

This is why we as a country need to serve GOD in truth and in Spirit and make good use the rare gift , privilege and Covenant GOD has given to us in this Country.

GOD ALMIGHTY has given as a gift to the world via Nigeria. The Covenant GOD ALMIGHTY has with THE LORD'S CHOSEN IS NOT A JOKE. It is soooo real!

Nigeria and Nigerians have to know and Understand what we have and make Good use of it.

If we should humble ourselves as a nation and People and take advantage of Whst GOD has given us in Nigeria via THE LORD'S CHOSEN, Security issues will be a thing of the past.

So it is only the lord chosen memners that GOD knows or can protect. Please explain
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Triangles1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
jrusky:

One even told me on July 4 2022 here in NL he will kill me before 24 of July 2022 just for saying no to obi here on NL I was shocked and I have be waiting for him to do it but he hasn't till today. I stay in Abj I gave him location for us to meet I had went there severally but can't see him till now.

Only that singular statement made me to hardened my heart against anything obi and I'm ready to crush any of them that dare cross my way in a wrong place at a wrong time.

Instead for obi to rule Nigeria Buhari should carry on as president or the country break up. I really mean obi and his supporters seriously even if I drive by and see anyone who wear his t-shirt cross the Road when I'm driving I will deliberately crush that person leg and I mean it and I will not feel remorse about it for threatened me.

They can bully Macoroni or noddle or spaghetti shit that is his problem but me I'm a bigger devil than them all.

Obi will not rule Nigeria.

Just take it easy with them some people lack valid point to backup their claims so they end it with bullying.
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

Just take it easy with them some people lack valid point to backup their claims so they end it with bullying.

Thanks bro. It's so annoying to come on social media because of a politician who is even not your relatives and saying you will kill someone for not accepting the politician, it's so annoying.

Thanks bro. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by guychidile: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
God help Nigeria, but first ,God help those who help themselves.
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by laughitall(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu's Lagos is not safe.
Obidient
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nigerians are endangered species
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by rafcrown(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na them Fulani darandaran criminals.
Lagos Ibadan Expressway
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by bolabadmus38: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
God will help us. I honestly believe that all these will be a thing of the past only and only if we continue to pray for this lovely nation. God will not leave us. It's just a matter of time. We shall get over it by God's grace
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Too bad....

It finally turns into religion/Ethnic war rather than competency.

Christians should vote for Obi

Muslims should vote for BAT

Let's have a better record of Muslims and Christians in Nigeria.

who will then vote for atiku?a hybrid mix of Christmas and Muslims I presume,or rather christomuslims.
Everybody is feeling the bad government both Christian's and Muslims,we just want good leadership and it is clear that BAT unfortunately cannot perform at his best due to age and atiku cannot be trusted with our national wealth,PO is the best choice even afenefere has said so.
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
zerobrain:
Lets be OBIdient

Was this contained in a manifesto given by Obi himself?

The Obi I know wont promise all this.

He knows this is only for gullible people. These are the same promises that made this same gullible people sell their destinies to a cow herder and a pastor who couldnt make a clear distinction between power, pulpit and academia

$1 - N100 - on the basis of what exactly? Like do you think its as simple as an executive order to that effect? Clearly many people dont even understand the dynamics of an economy.

How about expecting him to put in place those things that will enable us to get there in future

Like a top down overhaul and restructuring of the entire real sector, the power sector
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by goaldynman(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
zerobrain:
Lets be OBIdient

I'm sure this thing you are sharing was concocted by Tinubu urchiins!

I'm sure you are one of them!!

Obi has not told anyone he will do all these, so stop!!
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Qwi1: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Really
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Theomaintain(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Computers run as... E good not to jump into disgrace o, not knowing it commuters
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Gbemini(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu's Lagos is not safe.
but anambra obi is safe with unknown gunmen biafra
Re: Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 5:00am On Aug 16, 2022
Police had initially denied this report

Let's face it, police are a redundant organisation
Their constitutional role is to collect bribe and lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nine Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Clash (Photo) / Police Officers Helping Kidnapper Evans Exposed / Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.