Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Is Starting Amazon KDP Free Or Not? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Starting Amazon KDP Free Or Not? (423 Views)

Benefits Of Starting Amazon KDP With Mr Victor’s(mrwealth) Result Based Course. / How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Starting Amazon KDP Free Or Not? by Kolsity(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
For weeks now that I heard of a new way to become a millionaire using smartphone to upload books called Amazon KDP, I have been very eager to start/register for it not until I clicked the link sent to me by one of the posters on Facebook and was asked to pay 20K before I can register.
Please I want to ask you a question if you are into it; does it require any fee to register on Amazon KDP, if yes, how much? If no, how do I go about it?
Re: Is Starting Amazon KDP Free Or Not? by happiness4ever(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
It's free to join. But it takes very hard work.You will have to design an attractive book cover, good content and you may have to promote your book on Amazon platform for visibility.

1 Like

Re: Is Starting Amazon KDP Free Or Not? by TrendyTrendy: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kolsity:
For weeks now that I heard of a new way to become a millionaire using smartphone to upload books called Amazon KDP, I have been very eager to start/register for it not until I clicked the link sent to me by one of the posters on Facebook and was asked to pay 20K before I can register.
Please I want to ask you a question if you are into it; does it require any fee to register on Amazon KDP, if yes, how much? If no, how do I go about it?
The 20k you were to pay was for a course join my kdp mentorship class starting on 15 august membership fee is 5k on WhatsApp see you there if interested
chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/CtOQb66MtnyD8BHcdrIK1W
Re: Is Starting Amazon KDP Free Or Not? by Professorcplus(m): 4:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Kolsity:

Enter YouTube and type LEARN IT GLOBAL to get access to videos and courses they are selling for free.... You pay for it, you become a maga. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Starting Amazon KDP Free Or Not? by Kolsity(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
alexsniz1:
It is completely free but without mentorship or a proper course you might not make sales.... Just know this and know peace
Please can you help me with the registration link?
Re: Is Starting Amazon KDP Free Or Not? by Kolsity(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
happiness4ever:
It's free to join. But it takes very hard work.You will have to design an attractive book cover, good content and you may have to promote your book on Amazon platform for visibility.
Really? I will only have issue with the promotion. Just really want to get the registration link.
Re: Is Starting Amazon KDP Free Or Not? by Kolsity(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Professorcplus:

Enter YouTube and type LEARN IT GLOBAL to get access to videos and courses they are selling for free.... You pay for it, you become a maga. Thanks
Wow! Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Payarena To Pay For Anything / Brand New Truck Heads For Sale / Binance Verified Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.