Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport (5263 Views)

My Journey Across West Africa...from A Ghanaian Traveler / Nigerians In The Eyes Of A Ghanaian Driver / Urgent Help Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport by fameandfortune: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2011
I want to travel to ghana to get a passport,can anybody help me,don't know how to go about it, how much and how I can get one as Nigerian
Re: Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport by justwise(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2011
fameandfortune:

I want to travel to ghana to get a passport,can anybody help me,don't know how to go about it, how much and how I can get one as Nigerian

Why would u want to buy a Ghanaian passport? Have u committed crime with ur Nigerian passport?
Re: Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
justwise:

Why would u want to buy a Ghanaian passport? Have u committed crime with your Nigerian passport?

LMAO!! grin
Re: Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport by fameandfortune: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nope,there is a mistake on the age,they added ten years to my age,to get another I have to pay 60k in abj,traveling here,accommodation and feeding 4 time it wud be ready,that sud add up to 100k, just thot I can get a ghanaian p for lessNope,there is a mistake on the age,they added ten years to my age,to get another I have to pay 60k in abj,traveling here,accommodation and feeding 4 time it wud be ready,that sud add up to 100k, just thot I can get a ghanaian p for less
Re: Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
Siena:

LMAO!!  grin

This is what some Nigerians did to Malawian passport, it used to be visa free to the UK before some Nigerians started buying the passport from corrupt Malawian immigration officers then the UK govt reviewed the policy and Malawians lost that right of visa-free country.
Re: Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport by justwise(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
fameandfortune:

Nope,there is a mistake on the age,they added ten years to my age,to get another I have to pay 60k in abj,traveling here,accommodation and feeding 4 time it wud be ready,that sud add up to 100k, just thot I can get a ghanaian p for lessNope,there is a mistake on the age,they added ten years to my age,to get another I have to pay 60k in abj,traveling here,accommodation and feeding 4 time it wud be ready,that sud add up to 100k, just thot I can get a ghanaian p for less

So rather than correcting the mistake, u preferred committing even bigger crime? Yes i know it will be stressful to get it corrected but its more rewarding to carry that passport without any fear of arrest at any airport.
Re: Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport by claremont(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard on here!

(1)

Tanzania Flight From Lagos / Partial Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge To Begin Today / Route Direction Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.