Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

#EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire (23615 Views)

Court Remands Man For Defiling 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Realist12: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
For one, I wished he could be transferred to same prison Kanu is . So he can see his mentor for who he is . But why would Kanu incite his followers to destroy Lagos. I hope the so called endsars influencers also see that the destruction was both ways. Endsars is also responsible for the rise of UGM till date . They can see the evil they started .

5 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by deji17: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chinasa came all the way from Anambra to set BRT bus ablaze in Lagos, using endsars as cover. This is what the IPOB dilector , directed them to do. To burn down Lagos. As they cannot build themselves, they rather destroy what others struggled to build.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by muykem: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Developer or Destroyer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by IgOga(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Poverty mentality taken too far...you see a working system and you decided to destroy it cos you are unhappy with your life...se na LASG dey do you ni?

I just hope he truly did the crime. There is nothing worse than being imprisoned for no crime

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by NuclearWinter: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
rusher14:

Honestly, I'm incensed by those rioters but I can still plead clemency for this guy.

Except he's had priors and doesn't show any sign of penitence, I think 18 months should sober him up.

Clemency for what?

He is accused of willful destruction of public property to the tune of hundreds of millions and you are asking for clemency? What if it was your home or place of business Chinasa and his ilk burnt down to the ground will you be begging for clemency on his behalf?

If this happened in his yeast state of Anambra, do you think they will spare him? They would probably have shot him dead on the spot.

As I said, let him defend himself. If innocent let the law free him but if not , anarchist like him deserve no place in a sane society.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by clothingonline(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Just tell him and anyone involve be in yoruba or hausa or igbo
U destroy govt property you pay for it in cash double
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by sammirano: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bastard flatbrain they should give him life in imprisonment. Oloshi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Eriokanmi: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
I hate Arson. If truly found culpable, he should be tried and jailed

But I dey smell rat shaa. We know who breeds hugs and arsonists. What of those who also went into oba Akiolu' Palace during endsars, swimming in his pool after stealing the dollars stashed inside a coffin, speaking our language so loudly? I didn't hear a single igbo voice in that video. Tinubu and kangaroo justice no be today e start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by hush15: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Because he is Igbo you find it hard to believe .

This your useless attempts at covering for your criminal brothers and sisters must stop.

Honestly, yea. I would find it hard to believe, moreover during a campaign period where a lot of tribalism and religious lines are drawn and its not my fault cos that how this country is being divided by the political class. I don't support destruction of public or private property but to single him out in a protest that resulted in violence, it only carries a political note.

Neway, unlucky him. The real perpetrators who are hoodlums and agberos and were induced politically to scuttle the protest cos politicians who didnt want their government toppled got involved and the only to stop a peaceful protest is to make it violent. He will be serving their punishment. Posterity will remember him for the sacrifice.
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Aquaflow77: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
mumu afonjas, buses wee una agberos set ablaze
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by sammirano: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Endsars was a carefully planned plot by Igbos to disrupt and disrupt the properties in South west, and funny enough some bastard Yorubas were foolish enough to follow them. Shame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by akinadesun: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nasri100:
Shouldn’t be laughing but it’s like they pinned the whole End SARS anger on his head grin

This guy isn’t getting out anytime soon I think.

Getting out ke. The guy has reached his final destination.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Eriokanmi: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
sammirano:
Endsars was a carefully planned plot by Igbos to disrupt and disrupt the properties in South west, and funny enough some bastard Yorubas were foolish enough to follow them. Shame
Oooh, so seun kuti, falz, mc.makaroni, etc are also igbos? Dey think logically naw
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please who can help me get or locate his family? I will like to defend him for free.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by NuclearWinter: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
hush15:

Honestly, yea. I would find it hard to believe, moreover during a campaign period where a lot of tribalism and religious lines are drawn and its not my fault cos that how this country is being divided by the political class. I don't support destruction of public or private property but to single him out in a protest that resulted in violence, it only carries a political note.

Neway, unlucky him. The real perpetrators who are hoodlums and agberos and were induced politically to scuttle the protest cos politicians who didnt want their government toppled got involved and the only to stop a peaceful protest is to make it violent. He will be serving their punishment. Posterity will remember him for the sacrifice.

Stop this rubbish.

Must everything be about your useless DisObidient campaign.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by GistFullGround: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2022

I HATE people, who set out to destroy public properties because of one stupid excuse.

Public properties belong to everyone, which means you are fighting everyone!

GO TO JAIL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by desiredhome: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Afonjaz don see wetin to masturbate on.....how come it's only Ipob they caught, all those afonja miscreants wey go raid Oba of Lagos house nko, even the one clearly shown wearing the Oba's shoes and holding his staff wasn't subjected to this kind of incarceration.

I'm sure that ipobian will be preaching Obi_dience in detention.
That was the directives given to them by MNK.......same way they are burning government properties in their states........ illiterate ipop miscreants are worst than Fulani herdsmen/bokoharam....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by NuclearWinter: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
litigator:
Please who can help me get or locate his family? I will like to defend him for free.

If you are a lawyer as you claim, you can locate him at the ATM section in Kirikiri prison

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Melonsmasher: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
CommonSense1967:
My father lack common sense for bringing a zero-IQ imbe-cile like me into this world.
shame...

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by aikyg(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Any reason why they refused to take his plea? Anyway, let justice be done. If really he was involved in the arson, he should be severely punished.

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Iyatostrong(f): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yeah!
it is good for the poor man. Next time the like of him will know how to trek or operate on yoruba land.
they wanted to distabilize our lagos in order to penetrate yoruba land to start their civil war and achieved their Biafra NATION through the back doors.
but our gods are great.
come and we will continue fucking you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by aikyg(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
litigator:

You may need to ask this question on Twitter. You are likely to locate his family members there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Patriotsleague: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Very good, let their families pay for the buses. Mad people think the nation is all about them. Let them rot in jail. Anarchists and traitors are not spared.

We are patriots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by GodsOwnMan: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
cheesy eboes and hatred of Yoruba people eh cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by olab059(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
andy244:
If really he did it. I mean hand gree am to set fire on a multimillion naira bus and terminal may he be given life sentence because that's so much wickedness.

I swear. I've noticed that it's people that have not done anything with their life that are quick to destroy things like he did. They don't know how hard it is to build anything worthwhile, so they are quick to destroy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Patriotsleague: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
xandy84:
You can protest your grievances in more civil ways than setting people properties on fire. Don't do the crime if you're not ready to do the time.
They are fools, I wonder how destroying public buses poor people use will affect Tinubu. Hate is a disease.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by francotunsco: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
CHINASA Micheal.
Na dem!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Patriotsleague: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
desiredhome:

That was the directives given to them by MNK.......same way they are burning government properties in their states........ illiterate ipop miscreants are worst than Fulani herdsman/bokoharam....
NMK is a terrorist, the British government must know this, we must sign a petition, so the British government and European nations, stop allowing ipob operate from their countries. They are a terrorist group, if UK is our ally, they can't allow our enemy operate freely in their country. We need to start the petition.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by NuclearWinter: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
aikyg:
Any reason why they refused to take his plea? Any let justice be done. If really he was involved in the arson, he should be severely punished.

Because :

1. The Magistrate court can not handle such serious felony crimes

2. The police can not prosecute such cases on their own. This is case falls under the purview of the Lagos State Department of Public Prosecution .

3. He was arraigned by the police since they can't keep a suspect more than 24hrs in their custody .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by Edoziesmart(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Akerele44:

No u have already seen then name

We can't blame him...no single development in there region...

Lagos state is there main problem

Foolish people
Aside Lagos don't you people have any other city to be proud of ?
Everytime you overhype Lagos as if if it is not federal government structures in that state want will make my Igbo brothers to occupy the state.
Let them open seaport in Onitsha I want to check something first.

Anyway, I don't give a Bleep about your overhype Lagos. South East don do me anytime I'm in Nigeria.
Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by baslone: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
aikyg:
Any reason why they refused to take his plea? Any let justice be done. If really he was involved in the arson, he should be severely punished.

Because he is not one of us!

1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by desiredhome: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Patriotsleague:

NMK is a terrorist, the British government must know this, we must sign a petition, so the British government and European nations, stop allowing ipob operate from their countries. They are a terrorist group, if UK is our ally, they can't allow our enemy operate freely in their country. We need to start the petition.
Those people were born with bitter pills/hatred in their blood...........

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA / Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India / 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.