Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) (520 Views)

Nigeria Rugby Sevens Names Squad, Arrive South Africa For Olympic Qualifiers / EPL Clubs SMASH Summer Spending Record With Almost £1.44BILLION (n634bn)in Deals / Nigeria Rugby Sevens To Play In 2020 Olympic Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Broveens42(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Life is all about the gamble

Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by BlaqFaze: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Broveens42:
Life is all about the gamble
Life is truly about gamble

Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Broveens42(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yaa.. indeed life is all about the gamble when you win trophies in between 2 seasons, have good export of academies and a rich owner

In 2022
Forbes.com valued Chelsea's net worth at $3.2 billion, with a revenue of $520 million in the previous year.

https://sportsbrief.com/football/10163-which-richest-football-club-world-2022/
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Broveens42(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Life is truly about gamble

Maldrid will still pay £20million to Chelsea if Hazard wins world club cup and more until he leaves the club.

Life is all about the gamble indeed!
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by BlaqFaze: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Broveens42:

Maldrid will still pay £20million to Chelsea if Hazard wins world club cup and more until he leaves the club.

Life is all about the gamble indeed!
Inter have both 110 million euros and Lukaku

Life us all about the gamble indeed! cheesy
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by BlaqFaze: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Broveens42:
Yaa.. indeed life is all about the gamble when you win trophies in between 2 seasons, have good export of academies and a rich owner

In 2022
Forbes.com valued Chelsea's net worth at $3.2 billion, with a revenue of $520 million in the previous year.

https://sportsbrief.com/football/10163-which-richest-football-club-world-2022/
super story
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Broveens42(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Inter have both 110 million euros and Lukaku

Life us all about the gamble indeed! cheesy

And still doesn't make the top 10 richest clubs in world football.

Only the brave hearted take risks..
Life indeed is a gamble
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by kenzysmith: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Weber
Lukaku
150 million gone grin
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by BlaqFaze: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Broveens42:

And still doesn't make the top 10 richest clubs in world football.

Only the brave hearted take risks..
Life indeed is a gamble
see as you take your own hand confuse yourself... grin

Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by BlaqFaze: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
kenzysmith:
Weber Lukaku 150 million gone grin
you forget Kepa and Havert grin

Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Broveens42(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
kenzysmith:
Weber
Lukaku
150 million gone grin

Let me do the maths for you based on item by item..

Wener was recently sold for 25 million so leaving about £125million ...
Using only epl position of Chelsea last season, they earned £151 million

So side by side Chelsea do have a gain of £34 million

If you use parameters of other players bought, I would dig out side by side . including TV rights, players sold, price for super cup, world club cup, tickets etc grin

Life indeed is a gamble
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by BlaqFaze: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Broveens42:

Let me do the maths for you based on item by item..

Wener was recently sold for 25 million so leaving about £125million ...
Using only epl position of Chelsea last season, they earned £151 million

So side by side you do have a gain of £34 million

If you use parameters of other players bought, I would dig out side by side . including TV rights, players sold, price for super cup, world club cup, tickets etc grin

Life indeed is a gamble
Shut up mumu... Madrid were the highest earners in ucl with earnings of over a 100m, them still collect tv rights of over 160m but they are "broke" because they gambled with Hazard of just 20m...do you know the clauses inserted in deals of players like Lukaku...you just open waah because of the incoming doom after you waste money on Pulisic, kepa, Havertz, werner, Lakaka now cucuruku. grin

You better pay up for expensive Fufu (Fofana) and 85m de jong cheesy then continue your top 4 battle with Arsenal and West ham cheesy
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Broveens42(m): 5:15am On Aug 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Shut up mumu... Madrid were the highest earners in ucl with earnings of over a 100m, them still collect tv rights of over 160m but they are "broke" because they gambled with Hazard of just 20m...do you know the clauses inserted in deals of players like Lukaku...you just open waah because of the incoming doom after you waste money on Pulisic, kepa, Havertz, werner, Lakaka now cucuruku. grin

You better pay up for expensive Fufu (Fofana) and 85m de jong cheesy then continue your top 4 battle with Arsenal and West ham cheesy

Shows you aint current..
The take over of Chelsea by todd has automatically made Chelsea debt free with a lot of cash for signings and sports development...
I sense fear in you so let me worsen your situation..
Chelsea are budgeted to spend £300 million in this window..and they have already spent £178million. We must exhaust that cash whether you like it or not grin

Life indeed is a gamble
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by BlaqFaze: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Broveens42:

Shows you aint current..
The take over of Chelsea by todd has automatically made Chelsea debt free with a lot of cash for signings and sports development...
I sense fear in you so let me worsen your situation..
Chelsea are budgeted to spend £300 million in this window..and they have already spent £178million. We must exhaust that cash whether you like it or not grin

Life indeed is a gamble
lol grin

Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Broveens42(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Wetin concern consortium concern club? grin
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Broveens42(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:
lol grin

Hahahaha.. I said it.. your lack of basic economics and common sense has made a mockery of what you intend to achieve.

How does this suggest Chelsea football club is in debt ?
Wetin concern Todd consortium concern club?

Life indeed is about the gamble
Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by BlaqFaze: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Broveens42:

Hahahaha.. I said it.. your lack of basic economics and common sense has made a mockery of what you intend to achieve.

How does this suggest Chelsea football club is in debt ?
Wetin concern Todd consortium concern club?

Life indeed is about the gamble
lol grin

Re: Are Chelsea Gambling Their Future With Summer Spending? (HITC SEVENS) by Broveens42(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:
lol grin

Be humble and ask me to explain what you earlier posted about loans and services grin

(1) (Reply)

20year Old Okemakinde Toluwanimi Wins Capa-citi Chess Tournament In Style / Arsenal’s Biggest Defeats Of All Time (photos) / Chelsea Set For Kaka Bargain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.