Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man (571 Views)

Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) / Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by ManuelNate1: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
I got scammed by some one I know personally and trusted, because he's living abroad, he feels he can get scam me and get away with it. I'm looking for a very potent dibia or juju man to deal with the fool. I want to punish him in a way that, if atal he survives, he will wish he had died instead.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by chiefolododo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Baba calm down
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by ManuelNate1: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
chiefolododo:
Baba calm down
The only time I will calm down is when I've made him an invalid or he's gone 6ft. Dahs when I'll be at peace
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oga u can neva Eva get revenge just bear the lost na me tell u
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by SavageResponse(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
ManuelNate1:
I got scammed by some one I know personally and trusted, because he's living abroad, he feels he can get scam me and get away with it. I'm looking for a very potent dibia or juju man to deal with the fool. I want to punish him in a way that, if atal he survives, he will wish he had died instead.

I hate thieves with passion!

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Make sure you collect your pound of flesh!
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
ManuelNate1:
Do you want him dead or you want your money back Both are small challenges.but I'll prefer you pick the latter.You might not be able to live with the reality of killing someone you know very well or making him an invalid!!!
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by ManuelNate1: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

Do you want him dead or you want your money back Both are small challenges.but I'll prefer you pick the latter.You might not be able to live with the reality of killing someone you know very well or making him an invalid!!!
I want my money back but he has refused vehemently and bragged that he won't refund and nothing will happen, a slow and painful death is what I want for him.
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by Obiowada(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2022
You got scammed by someone you know and you want to take a revenge via a native juju man you don't know? Be ready to loose money to another scammer. All Native juju men are scammers. Just forget the money and move on.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by saintopus(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2022
OP please kindly kindly tell us what really happened so we can start to proffer a better solution
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by mrsage(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Calm down and think outside the box.

There could be another solution
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by imagrg(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2022
It really hurts to be scammed. But my friend, if you kill him, his blood will for ever be on your hands. God did not allow King David build a synagogue because his hands were stained with blood!
It's difficult to forgive a wrong done to us though, but the ability to forgive makes the person who wronged you guilty before God and man.
What does it profit you to kill him because of money?
Stay calm man. God will surely refill your pocket and that man, when things become okay with him, he will surely return your money. I've had a similar experience.
We all pray our debtors don't die.
ManuelNate1:
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by jupiter3005: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Say Psalm 109 by 12:00am for 7 days and come and thank me later. Fighting him or her with any juju will not work cos you don't know what's giving him the liver to owe you and brag about it. Prayer and patience is the key. Pray and then wait on God. No rush. He who laugh last, laugh best.
ManuelNate1:
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by ManuelNate1: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2022
jupiter3005:
Say Psalm 109 by 12:00am for 7 days and come and thank me later. Fighting him or her with any juju will not work cos you don't know what's giving him the liver to owe you and brag about it. Prayer and patience is the key. Pray and then wait on God. No rush. He who laugh last, laugh best.
All I I know is dat so far as he is indebted to me, he can't escape my wrath.
If I go the prayer way, I may end up forgiving him. I don't want that.
My lil one was sick, I was down and things were difficult, I was helpless and I actually shed tears, I tried letting him understand the situation, I begged but he only gloated.
That money was pulled from my business, I worked for it, I didn't steal it.
I patiently waited to see if he will be reasonable enough, but he feels he is beyond reach.
Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by rusher14: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2022
grin

Re: I'm Looking For A Potent Dibia Or Juju Man by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2022
ManuelNate1:

I want my money back but he has refused vehemently and bragged that he won't refund and nothing will happen, a slow and painful death is what I want for him.

He will bring the money ,don't worry about him dying...how much is it

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost A Client Today Due To Naija Bad PR / What Naira To Dollar Is In Black Market Rate Today 28th July 2023 / Breaking News: USD To Exchange Above #1,500 Before End Of September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.