Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! (4118 Views)

Nill / U.k Used White Blackberry Torch For Just 50k Only Call 08186005829 / 1 Week Used Bb Torch For Grabs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by aieromon(m): 1:47am On Aug 30, 2011
What the hell is happening here?If no product or service has been exchanged,the money should be returned and let's all be friends again.
OK?
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 30, 2011
smiley
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2011
smiley
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
tumababa:

the lines in bold shows u av been doing this for a long time.
1. can u tell me d service u rendered in my presence?
2. how do u expect me to give u a screen shot of someone's personal details(so u can scam d person with your hacking tool).
3.can u tell me d consultation u gave me on iphones? u could not even slide to unlock my iphone4, my 1yr old son will teach u( u can check his video out lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EDA1YZb7sI )
4. u are just a very greedy and dubious girl, dats y d 17k is hard for u to return. thank God i didnt drop d whole 27k.

well i av been calling u with no response, i dont expect u to pick anyway,and i know u are on nairaland as i type. i cant send u any page with private info. if u are dying to see d [b]evidence[b] dat i didnt use your suspicious ebay link, then i will come to your cybercafe where we met and open d site for u(I'm sure u dont want to see me again,u are just looking for excuses) u can only prove to me dat u are no scammer if u are ready to return my money.

I pity anybody who buys your blackberrys (u guys shd beta test the bb pin for a day or two and be sure its not stolen before buying)
BTW i didnt see any blackberry with u dat day, well maybe u sell for your boss or someone.

you have a brother in us and he couldn't assist you when super paddy's unlock code was going on and you were busy looking for someone to assist you and couldn't find one until you meet me.i opened my account on ebay in front of tumababa believing he is a gentleman never knew this crook was busy copying my password.i guess he logged in when he got home and was happy at his success and decided to text that i should forget about the code.he called on Sunday morning and if one is not a thief where do you expect the person to be on a Sunday morning.came back from church saw missed calls and i started calling out numbers i saw and behold he called back requesting the money back immediately and i promised with a clean mind to credit his account on Monday and he said he wants the money that Sunday and i asked him some questions but he was stammering,been that i told him my service provider were working on my internet and will connect me on sunday evening,he decided to come and collect the money in the morning and quickly use my account before i will login and notice what happened.on sunday night i logged in to my ebay account and i was told to change my password that someone visited my account,they know very well how i operate my account and noticed a stranger login in my account and informed me immediately.i changed my password before sending text to him that his plans didn't go through and i will not give him the money cos he paid for consultation,he didn't have idea of where to get unlock code and i gave him a link that is very cheap which he didn't appreciate,went ahead to use my account and he is here talking about paying back,i can choose to give you the money or not to give you the money cos you have committed alot.please buyers beware of this guy,he has close to 15 phone numbers and he answers different names.PLEASE YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND JUDGE THIS CASE.I think God has a reason for bringing you to me,your ways are not pure,mend your ways.i will rest my case here.funny enough,i can't slide an i phone but he brought his i phone for unlock.ALL PHONES HE SALES ARE STOLEN PHONES, I CONFIRMED THAT,HE SAID HE DOESN'T BUY PHONES AT ALL.
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2011
WHITE TORCH STILL AVAILABLE!!!-72K.MORE PHONES ARE COMING
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
wink
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2011
aieromon:

What the hell is happening here?If no product or service has been exchanged,the money should be returned and let's all be friends again.
OK?
you know what ? he told me his friend are going to frustrate me since he is into yahoo.this guy tumababa made me to stop delivery phones to people at the offices and home,i prefer people coming over to pick their phone.he called me one day requesting for white torch and that i should come to his place at Ajah to deliver the phone which i accepted and went all the way to Ajah with a friend,getting there we called him and he said we should board a bike to unknown address and i immediately told my friend to forget the person that he is not pure,my friend called  his number and it was switched off  and we had to leave that place as fast as we could before another thing happens because it was obvious he was there watching us and also aiming at the bag we were carrying.we really thank God for our lives that day.he has been answering different names with different numbers,i will suggest that all phone sellers should beware of tumababa.he is a dubious man.I suspected him after the incident because he was jealous i said i can unlock i phone4.he kept answering different names and numbers until the last he called and i boldly told him that he shouldn't answer another name that i already know him. i wanted to frustrate him but looking at him i gentleman in him little did i know he is a crook and accepted to assist him in unlocking the codes. you can go ahead and contact carlosventures@gmail.com.he called me for unlock of his E73,he made payment to me online without seeing me before he realized it will take few days for the code to be processed,before he could ask for refund,i had credited his account and he was happy that even what he asked me to take,i didn't take and besides he didn't see me or know me in person except on phone.one problem i have in life is saying the truth.even if the money will be given to him,i will frustrate him the way he frustrated my friend for going to Ajah with me. SO GENUINE HOME AND OFFICE DELIVERY AM SORRY ABOUT THAT,IS THE CROOK THAT MADE ME  TO STOP DELIVERY,WE WILL WORK ON THAT LATER!!!    thanks!!!
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
smiley
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
smiley
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
smiley
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2011
smiley
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
tumababa:

your screen shot makes no sense at all.whoever that has been following my post will get the picture of the story.thanks more people are calling for phones,please keeping increasing my thread.i thank God you captured the reason why i opened it in your present was because you look gentlemanly,at least people will know that all Gentle man are not gentleman.if you are geniune and your business is genuine try creating paypal account and see if they won't wipe you out and seize your money,abi na lie i talk.try,tell us you can do it.they know all of you.shame!!! a beg i have better things to do than to be replying to your mails.
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by aieromon(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
Seriously,sister for peace to reign,be mature and return the money.
Both your reputations are at stake and you'll end up scaring clients away with this attitude.
Please,let's move on.
Btw,am still expecting you to tell me to come pick up the BB for 68k.
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
aieromon:

Both your reputations are at stake and you'll end up scaring clients away with this attitude.
Please,let's move on.
sorry bro the phone was sold yesterday,expect new arrival.please read the story very well about what happened before you pass judgement.the site was opened in his present as the agreement was to pay before i opened it.he made part payment before i opened it and i promise to finish the transaction on sunday.he copied my password as well as the person's name to contact him.was that part of agreement?he got home tried those things and succeeded and was anxiously asking for the money back,that the brother from no where in us that couldn't assist him for long assisted him.whoever is in America has a paypal account cos is safe to pay thru that means,ask people who stay in America.i should be requesting for the balance but he can keep that to pay the guy he copied his name,i have taken my share for assisting him.my dear i made a lot of sales yesterday because people knows who is saying the truth or not.
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2011
aieromon:

Please,let's move on.
thanks guys, i really appreciate your concerns. I have called her (as a man now) to settle d matter, it's really not worth all this arguments and blackmails. So its all settled now. Once again, mavinc4u, sorry for the disappointment.
mavinc4u:

sorry bro the phone was sold yesterday,expect new arrival.please read the story very well about what happened before you pass judgement.the site was opened in his present as the agreement was to pay before i opened it.he made part payment before i opened it and i promise to finish the transaction on sunday.he copied my password as well as the person's name to contact him.was that part of agreement?he got home tried those things and succeeded and was anxiously asking for the money back,that the brother from no where in us that couldn't assist him for long assisted him.whoever is in America has a paypal account cos is safe to pay thru that means,ask people who stay in America.i should be requesting for the balance but he can keep that to pay the guy he copied his name,i have taken my share for assisting him.my dear i made a lot of sales yesterday because people knows who is saying the truth or not.

lolll, I'm just seing this cheesy cheesy. Anyway its settled now. over and out.
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
apology accepted case close.if there is no sin,there won't be forgiveness
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
TO ALL MY BUYERS,I MUST SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.IF THERE IS NO YOU,THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN ME IN THIS BUSINESS.I WANT TO ALSO THANK YOU FOR CALLING MY NUMBER AND REQUESTING FOR PURCHASE OF THE PHONE EVEN WHEN THE HEAT WAS HOT,YOU STOOD BY ME.THANK YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!! kiss kiss kiss

I HAVE RUN OUT OF STOCK,PLEASE EXPECT NEW STOCK SOON!!! MY NUMBER REMAINS 07032349446
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
mavinc4u:

TO ALL MY BUYERS,I MUST SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.IF THERE IS NO YOU,THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN ME IN THIS BUSINESS.I WANT TO ALSO THANK YOU FOR CALLING MY NUMBER AND REQUESTING FOR PURCHASE OF THE PHONE EVEN WHEN THE HEAT WAS HOT,YOU STOOD BY ME.THANK YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!! kiss kiss kiss

I HAVE RUN OUT OF STOCK,PLEASE EXPECT NEW STOCK SOON!!! MY NUMBER REMAINS 07032349446

OH NO!!! CORRECTION PLEASE!!! *IF THERE IS NO YOU THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ME
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by aieromon(m): 1:06am On Sep 03, 2011
Happy to see that all is well.

@mavinc4u
I hope i get a good offer from you in the next stock.lol
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
aieromon:

Happy to see that all is well.

@mavinc4u
I hope i get a good offer from you in the next stock.lol
yeah i will but the next stock is going to be hot cos is bundled with extras,awesome stock on nairaland so far.it get to Nigeria by his Grace.
Re: New And Used American Blackberry Torch For Free Prize! by mavinc4u(f): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
*it gets to Nigeria tomorrow by his Grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband / Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos @ Rs. 21,500/- With COD And Free Shipping / Bold 9900 White (bold 5) @ 70k ...call 07033838430

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.