Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Become A Millionaire Before December - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Millionaire Before December (180 Views)

How to become a millionaire before November / This Is The Quickest Way To Become A Millionaire Before 30 / FEC Directs Minimum Wage Payment On Or Before December 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire Before December by Peacedee(f): 1:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Here are some of the online business you can start to earn a million naira before the year ends:

1. Amazon Publishing Freelancing,

2.Affiliate Marketing,

3. Information Marketing,

4. Ecommerce,

5.Domain Flipping,

6. Blogging etc.

However, I personally will go for Affiliate Marketing and I will tell you why.

1). I don’t need to think about creating a product.

2). Almost all of the marketing materials doesn’t have to come from your end

3) it requires small amount of money to start.

4) it's easy to understand and implement.

All you just need to do is to:

1. Pick a product that has a large market.

2. Research more about the product and what exactly it has to offer the people you intend selling to.

3.Generate a lot of traffic.

4. Create a lot of content around that product on the social media channels you will be using for this promotion.

Since you still have four months left this year;

You will use the first month for my studies, research and also setting up.

You start generating traffic in the second month.

Once your promotion finds its feet and everything is in place.

You can easily generate 300k a month from this.

300k x 4 months = 1.2 million at the end of 6 months.

As a matter of fact, if you can follow that same process and you are consistent with it for a year.

I just tell the person to give Affiliate Marketing a shot.

So if you are INTERESTED in learning this new model just indicate by saying INTERESTED.

Or chat me up on WhatsApp: +2348125704799

(1) (Reply)

. / Mini Import Business Can Make You Lots Of Money / Great Arbitrage Business Opportunity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.