Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Need A Financier For My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Financier For My Business (876 Views)

/ I Need A Financier For A Lucrative Chemical Business / In Need For Lpfo Supply Financier For Ashaka Cement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Financier For My Business by fishpikin(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hello nairalanders,

i need someone to finance my business, am into catfish farming, i just rented a farm well equipped, pond, mobile vat, pump, generator, and other things i will need in the farm, but money to put fish in the farm is stopping me.

so i need someone to come in as a[b] financier[/b], i estimated my total cost to be #200,000, it can be one person, it can be two person that will finance it, just to meet up with the total estimated cost.

i will pay the money back in 3months, with additional #100,000, i will be paying #100,000 every month for 3month or you can decide to collect it when its 3month. after the deal is complete you can still continue and invest more or stop depends on you.

i will be very glad to see someone soon, as the fish business is moving very fine in the market.

you can call me up for interview with my proposal or visit the farm i just rented that i want to start the business in, at your convenient time.

contact me on anuoluwapomuyiwa@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ports Authority And Minister Of Transport To Ease Traffic On Port Roads / Is The Cybercafe Business Still Viable in Nigeria? / The Definitive List Of Nigeria's Richest People In 2011, How They Made The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.