Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch (261 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / ASUU Strike Can't Be Called Off Now[see The Reason]. / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by favourobaro90: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtJp5UJXOw

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has decried the prolonged strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), boasting that such can not happen under his watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ov7arVv0pE

Speaking at the commemoration of this year’s International youth Day in Abuja on Friday, Atiku said his father did not want him to go to school, but he was able to embrace education up till university level. Atiku said the most important and fundamental rights of any youth is education, saying “I take very strong exception to the strike by ASUU and the inability of the government to resolve that crisis. It will never happen under a PDP government or under my administration when I am elected.”

Atiku, who said he was an investor in the education sector, added that it is the responsibility of any responsible government to make sure that right is given to every Nigerian every youth in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsT_Y9PY_t4

On his part, Delta state Governor and the PDP vice presidential candidate, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, asked the youths to vote for an experienced politician like Atiku that will take Nigeria out of the woods. Okowa, who spoke at the Green Assembly Initiative (GAI) Youth Rally to mark the International Youth Day, said Nigeria is currently too fractured for an inexperienced person to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari. He said Atiku has what it takes to right all the wrongs done to the nation by the present administration

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by God1000(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2022
He's a hypocrite

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by marenalexander7: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2022
You will do worse than this to education in Nigeria, since your children are in Dubai schooling and your house his there . Your ambtion is to win the election of 2023 and give directives from Dubai.�����
SING THIS SONG SIR,
Atiku Dubai oo (2x),
He wants to be president,Atiku Dubai ooo
������������������

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by danjumaisah: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2022
You are among the people that sinked the economy of this nation, you are living in Dubai and now you're back to sell off the entire national things that remains. God forbid.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by dangerousd071: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Buhari said the same thing during Jonathan's administration. Next!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by adeeyarhabdulla: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Story! It would even be worst under your watch. After building your own university with public fund.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by Steven809: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2022
You and jagaban sold buhari for us
As the best person for the job
And both of u stand as a guarantor
So he has fail
So both of u has fail
Let us try obi
This time ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by raheemislamiyah: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2022
He can not deceive us...obi has dis better under his agenda dis one is just learning work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by kafassamuel007: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Atiku you can not rule dis country, We are going to try peter obi dis time
Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by Squillionaire: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2022
They should have asked him how well his University is faring. Ask those who know and they will tell you that even Atiku is disappointed with how his own people are running down the school. The question is, how can he run Nigeria if he can't control those running down his school.
Re: Atiku Boasts - ASUU Strike Can't Happen Under My Watch by Berlindefense: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Buhari talk pass this one

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass ICAN Advance Audit And Assurance Exams (expert Advice) / Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? / History: British Invasion & Destruction Of Our Old Bini Empire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.