Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) (41139 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Dada4me: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is she not the one that acted as house help in HOUSE OF GOLD?

Happy married life to her.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Almighty thunder will fire him if he cheats on Mercy.. I also share same feelings with some posters about the gee. God bless their union
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Hyland(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Benki003:

The feelings mutual grin

Meaning? grin
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Qwi1: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nice
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by xdrive(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Church boys with Arab faces.. Hope the groom does not disappoint. Happy married to them
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Lisastef: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
HML to u may ur family be blessed....
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Munzy14(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
mariahAngel:
This week was Mercy's week.
Even the whole atmosphere was in celebration her.
It will be best for them to go off Social media as the party is over..Na now life start for that phase..

Bloggers mu anya chere ha now.. grin
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by potland: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
surequality:
Congratulation sis Mercy! All your gospel songs are blessing to me indeed. This is my favorite of all your hit song: "My own strength failed me Friends and family turn their back on me LORD you stood by me You have never let me down".
Congratulations!
akamdinelu

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by potland: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
mariahAngel:
This week was Mercy's week.
Even the whole atmosphere was in celebration her.
i used to think you were pagan. You dont behave like a christian.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by potland: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Benki003:

Bruh not only you have that same feeling also I just don’t know why either ways wish them happy married life
you are a very useless man
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by potland: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
okomile:

Yoruba
se ema funmi ni obo do? mo fe dobo.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by potland: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
rimijoshua:
I waited for years to marry this beautiful lady but Buhari and his cohorts made marrying her a lyapunov function.Vote Peter Obi
idiot
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jesus akam di nelu eehhh...God bless ur home and union
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Benki003(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
potland:
you are a very useless man

Thank you kiss
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by okomile(f): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
potland:
se ema funmi ni obo do? mo fe dobo.

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
potland:
i used to think you were pagan. You dont behave like a christian.

If you don't mind me asking sir; how do Christians behave? cheesy
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Famous606: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Celebrity marriage I pray it last.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by mariahAngel(f): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Munzy14:

It will be best for them to go off Social media as the party is over..Na now life start for that phase..

Bloggers mu anya chere ha now.. grin

She's a celebrity. A public figure.
So, it's almost impossible to stay off social media.

A mubehu blogger o wu! cheesy
Even when gistlover tried nonsense onetime, it was the followers that warned him/her to back off.
There are some (few)people that are just untouchable, and Mercy is one of them.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Sharoniah(f): 3:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Wishing her a very happy married life, very decent outfits... I like it �
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Osanoghodua1: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulation to them both. I love her dress and her train dresses too. No glory in revealing clothes during marriage. These are the future bride of Christ.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Munzy14(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2022
mariahAngel:

Even when gistlover tried nonsense onetime, it was the followers that warned him/her to back off.
I mean their marriage stuffs.

Yea, She is an artist..And media is needed.

Mana ihe gbasara marriage ha, ha resist the urge to always post the lovy-dovy ones cheesy

Banky and Adesuwa where doing it until they realised they needed to stay off, and thank God they are doing best now.

Everyone will always get the urge to show off their lovely partner ones in a while..O nwere ihe lovè na anahu eme. cheesy
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2022
I wish them a good home
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by BeeNG3: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Always marrying the rich members ; cheesy cheesy cheesy! Average members no get love to offer
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Anwakangwizking(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2022
May joy never leave your house may you have beautiful kids

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by mariahAngel(f): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Munzy14:

I mean their marriage stuffs.

Yea, She is an artist..And media is needed.

Mana ihe gbasara marriage ha, ha resist the urge to always post the lovy-dovy ones cheesy

Okay.
The man is a pastor, so I doubt he'll have time for such anyways.
The next we're going to read/hear about them is when they have their baby.

Banky and Adesuwa where doing it until they realised they needed to stay off, and thank God they are doing best now.

Everyone will always get the urge to show off their lovely partner ones in a while..O nwere ihe lovè na anahu eme. cheesy

Banky and Adesuwa are my favourite celebrity couple.
Banky has really rubbed off on Adesuwa, and I like the woman she's become.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by incentive: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations!!!

May the almighty God Bless your Marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
mariahAngel:

Okay.
The man is a pastor, so I doubt he'll have time for such anyways.
The next we're going to read/hear about them is when they have their baby.

Banky and Adesuwa are my favourite celebrity couple.
Banky has really rubbed off on Adesuwa, and I like the woman she's become.
Okwaya...Nigerian bloggers won't mind telling lies to cause problems o...O tu a ha ji Suleiman na oru now grin

And a time when they entered that COZA guy with Timi dakolo's wife...She thought she will pull him down...But that phase faded away like bbnaija fame... lipsrsealed

When a man seems to be enjoying a lady, some ladies in his past may resurface to cause wahala...I just hope the blessed guy did his homework well..

As for mercy, o wunu nwa zion...Ka anyi were ya otu ahu cheesy

Yea, I love banky and Adesuwa union..Classy and matured.

I feel their must be something special about some ladies in late 20s or earliest 30s..
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
BeeNG3:
Always marrying the rich members ; cheesy cheesy cheesy! Average members no get love to offer
Not being rich...It is marrying a lady who has something doing..

Life is sweeter if you win bread, she win Akara.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Munzy14:

Okwaya...Nigerian bloggers won't mind telling lies to cause problems o...O tu a ha ji Suleiman na oru now grin

And a time when they entered that COZA guy with Timi dakolo's wife...She thought she will pull him down...But that phase faded away like bbnaija fame... lipsrsealed

When a man seems to be enjoying a lady, some ladies in his past may resurface to cause wahala...I just hope the blessed guy did his homework well..

As for mercy, o wunu nwa zion...Ka anyi were ya otu ahu cheesy

Yea, I love banky and Adesuwa union..Classy and matured.

I feel their must be something special about some ladies in late 20s or earliest 30s..

Uzo Suleiman a dighi pure. undecided

By the way, I just created a food thread. cheesy
Check it out.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Lastborn0074: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
May God's grace sustain their union with all the perks of marriage. Congratulations to them.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
mariahAngel:

Abeg o, what did gistlover say?
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
nenyewrites:

Abeg o, what did gistlover say?

It wasn't even gistlover, it was Instablog!

Immediately Mercy announced her engagement, they wanted to start their rubbish, but the followers would have none of it.
Mercy, Nwachigoziri!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Video) / Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.