Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

What's Your Take On Birthday? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Take On Birthday? (343 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Birthday? by Victoroduogu(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2022
What's Your Take on Birthdays?
"What's your take on birthdays? Is it like every other day to you? Should it be celebrated or not and to what extent if yes? My birthday is tomorrow. I usually do a lot before it. Reflection about my life is at the core of it. On my first day of reflection something I never expected happened. I was outside alone. It was night. In a moment..." Happy reading.
https://oduoguvictor./2022/08/14/whats-your-take-on-birthdays/
Re: What's Your Take On Birthday? by Roycemadeit(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Victoroduogu:
What's Your Take on Birthdays?
"What's your take on birthdays? Is it like every other day to you? Should it be celebrated or not and to what extent if yes? My birthday is tomorrow. I usually do a lot before it. Reflection about my life is at the core of it. On my first day of reflection something I never expected happened. I was outside alone. It was night. In a moment..." Happy reading.
https://oduoguvictor./2022/08/14/whats-your-take-on-birthdays/

In a way, it doesn't make sense celebrating ones birthday. If that day were to be celebrated it should be the parents who gave birth to them. They were the ones who did the labour.

I don't see the labour in waking up and staying alive.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Writer / The Terrible Visitation / Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.