Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) (2343 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) / Regina Daniels With Her 17th Birthday Cake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by DamiTrendsTV: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2022
As we all know that Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo and her husband, Pastor Blessed had their wedding ceremony over the weekend which was glamorous and the news was every.

But, what caught my attention or better still what people seemed not to have noticed during the wedding was the cake in particular.

The gigantic cake was built in steps and trust me you wanna look it twice or probably have a taste of it (Lols).
Above all, we wish them a happy married life.

So guys, check out the picture of the cake and air your views below.

https://www.kashbase.com.ng/2022/08/mercy-chinwo-gigantic-white-wedding-steps-cake-photos.html

Watch Mercy Chinwo's wedding ceremony here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2tYYKpYtsA

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Wow, this is awesome. Why has it not made front page
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by We4all: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2022
HallaDaTruth:
Wow, this is awesome. Why has it not made front page

Front page as in? What’s special about the cake or the news?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations Mercy and hubby. May your marriage last and be blessed with plenty fine kids and money.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by Odinakaibe2022(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Congrat mercy chinwo happy marital life
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by Odinakaibe2022(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Odinakaibe2022:
Congrat mercy chinwo
happy marital life
cool
Odinakaibe2022:
Congrat mercy chinwo
happy marital life
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
We4all:

Front page as in? What’s special about the cake or the news?
Be happy for others. Don't be too stiff abeg

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
I like all of mercy's wedding outfit.both church and reception plus her bridesmaids however I don't like the lousiness of the wedding.the social media attention was way too much.i kept seeing it on every wedding and fashion blog like Kilode.na so you need people's validation? It's your marriage babe not our marriage
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by We4all: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Be happy for others. Don't be too stiff abeg

Stiff because you know me from Adam right?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by renniehouse9: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Do you have a small business?? Apply for 5million naira grants now!
This Lady is always giving useful information on her youtube channel for free! Watch this video and share so that more people can benefit from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgF_Sxzbvk
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
WOW!!! � CONGRATS TO HER

See Burna Boy was in tears ��� as he concluded the Flow Festival Concert in Helsinki, Finland.
One may wonder what made the Afrobeats singer emotional
probably the thoughts of his Rapper ex Stefflon don and her warmth.

You can watch the emotional video below

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique

This thread is suppose to hit front page...

(1) (Reply)

Asake In Tears As His Biggest Fan Rebecca Ikumelo Dead At O2 Brixton Show Crash / Celebrities And Their Kids / Photos: Beyonce's Mum Is A Stunner...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.