Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Freelance For Smartphone - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Freelance For Smartphone (2107 Views)

Amazon Kdp For Smartphone / Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing For Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2022
AS an NYSC Member do you have a smartphone?

Can you read, write and understand English?

Answer yes and you’ll never again have to worry about Insufficient funds

Instead, you’ll be on a part to earning between $500 – $2000 per project from the comfort of your home working with foreign clients

From just your smartphone (works for both Android and iPhone)

The Freelance For Smartphone is a step by step instrumental video that will teach you The Right Way To Get High Paying Freelance Clients/Gigs On Your Smartphone Even If You Are a Complete Newbie With No Freelance Skill

You will still have a Lifetime Access To The Members Support Group

Access to a list of apps and tools you can use to make freelancing on your smartphone easier and how you can use them.

Access To Periodic meetings/coaching classes

How To Get Your First Client In 2 weeks Or Less (Short Video)

3 payment Methods To Receive Your Money

Contact me if you are interested>>>https:///gc7j82

Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dear reader,

If you’ll like to learn how you can get into freelancing, acquire high-income skill and sell it to foreign businesses who’ll pay you between $500 – $5000.

Then Contact Me....

Humphery2020:

Instead, you’ll be on a part to earning between $500 – $2000 per project from the comfort of your home working with foreign clients

The Freelance For Smartphone is a step by step instrumental video that will teach you The Right Way To Get High Paying Freelance Clients/Gigs On Your Smartphone Even If You Are a Complete Newbie With No Freelance Skill

Access to a list of apps and tools you can use to make freelancing on your smartphone easier and how you can use them.

1 Like

Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
If you have no money to start a business, the best and first thing you should start is developing a High Income Skill.

Mastering that skill and then turning it into a business.

Humphery2020:

Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Amazon KDP on Smartphone.
Affiliate Marketing on Smartphone.
Graphic design with Smartphone.
Freelancing on Smartphone.

What is stopping you from making money with your phone??
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
It is never too late to startup anything new in life and if you have been trying and you have been failing doesn't mean that you're a failure rather you becomes a failure when you stop trying.

Just believe that it will work for you in so far as it is working others and it can even work more for you.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Success Comes To Those Who Wake Up Hungry Everyday.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
It is never too late to startup anything new in life and if you have been trying and you have been failing doesn't mean that you're a failure rather you becomes a failure when you stop trying.

Just believe that it will work for you in so far as it is working for others and it can even work more for you.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2022
One mistake most freelancers make.

Not Invest in getting better at your skill.

Just because you're good at writing or creating designs doesn't mean you can't be better.

If you're making $3000 every month with your skill, there's someone making $30,000/month.

You can do better!!!

Contact me through my signature if you're interested in becoming the best in FREELANCING.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 3:34am On Sep 12, 2022
To make money online as a freelancer is actually FREE.

Once you have the knowledge, everything else is free.

But to get that knowledge that makes you money for free, you need money to pay for it.

There's the price to pay for structured, up to date, information.

Contact me if you are interested, through my signature.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
A Simple Yet Powerful Framework For Making Money Off Any Skills As Outlined By The Legendary Late Dr. Emmanuel Ojeagbase:

LEARN IT.

DO IT.

SELL IT.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
This book "Where The Money Is" by Toyin Omotoso is one of the Best Books I read this year

This book revealed so many wealth creation secrets

If you're interested about building a formidable wealth for yourself, then you need to read this book

I would be giving this book to only the first 50 people, It's not a book you can just get for FREE, cause its paid for.

But would be giving the ebook out for FREE, I mean FREE to only 20 persons.

You don't have to pay for it, It's just my own little way of contributing positively to those seeking to change their financial status in the society.

Just signify if interested through my signature.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Man's natural instinct is to survive, to escape.

We most often want the easy way out. We don't want the hard way at all!

But if you are wise, you will realize that good things rarely come via the easy route.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Making money online is not FREE money.

Buying a course does not guarantee anything other than the content of the course.

The only way you get something out of courses is by implementing whatever you learn from courses.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
If you want to build massive wealth, learn a HIGH INCOME SKILL, use it to solve HIGH VALUE PROBLEMS for HIGH PAYING CLIENTS.

Freelancing is just exactly another opportunity you shouldn't missed out on because it guides and teaches you everything that you need to get a high paying clients from any part of the world and they can pay in dollars or naira as well.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
I'm excited to share my knowledge and experience with the world, and I hope to help as many people as possible achieve their financial goals. I'm always looking for new and innovative ways to help people make money online, and I love sharing my knowledge with others.

I'm recommending this great opportunity for you to make good use of your Smartphone and Data, to make extra income that can later turn to be your main source of income.
Re: Freelance For Smartphone by Humphery2020(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2022
For all those interested in Publishing Low Content books on Amazon and getting paid in dollars monthly, even with zero knowledge about writing or publishing books.

Then, this is a great opportunity for you to get this COURSE for it to learn and start making money in dollars, at the prize of 15k instead of 20k.

https://humpherykdp.carrd.co

(1) (Reply)

T. Y.. Danjuma Foundation Grant Scheme For Nysc Graduates. / INFO: NYSC Loss Of Certificate, Replacement Of Cert, Error In Name On Your Cert, / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.