Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) (15845 Views)

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas / 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by adioolayi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
lexy2014:

This is a local government road in Lagos

You are busy spamming the thread with pictures to pass what message exactly

A local government did something positive and it was pointed out...you ignorantly claimed Local Government does not do anything in Lagos...I provided a link so you can verify large healthcentre built by a local government in Lagos State.

You went ahead posting pictures of uncompleted or dilapidated roads...yes, while I agree LGA failed in fixing the roads you posted...that doesn't take away the positives of the local government on this thread.

Local Government in Lagos are trying better than in many states of this Nation. It's a fact!
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by PharmacyStore: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nice one
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
adioolayi:

A local government did something positive and it was pointed out...you ignorantly claimed Local Government does not do anything in Lagos...I provided a link so you can verify large healthcentre built by a local government in Lagos State.

You went ahead posting pictures of uncompleted or dilapidated roads...yes, while I agree LGA failed in fixing the roads you posted...that doesn't take away the positives of the local government on this thread.

Local Government in Lagos are trying better than in many states of this Nation. It's a fact!

What exactly is it that the said local government did that is positive? Can you please state it?

Are the local government areas in Lagos state the first to build PHCs or is it only in Lagos that local govts build PHCs?

How are local governments in Lagos trying better than their counterparts in other states?

Why are you offended at the pictures? If the pictures are anything to go by, how then are local governments in Lagos trying better than their counterparts in other states?

Why shouldnt i go ahead to post pictures of dilapidated roads in Lagos? Have I committed any crime by doing that? Isn't it the truth? I thought you said that local governments in Lagos are functional and that the chairman are very powerful? Why then are there such dilapidated roads in the "functional" local governments?
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by chikason22(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vixlot:

Shut up ... Tinubu built Lagos...go and hug tranformer
Tinubu houseboy sported
Agbero owomida spotted

Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
adioolayi:

Why haven't answered these questions?

All over nigeria and across the 36 states in Nigeria, PHCs are the responsibility of LGs. So what now makes this case in Lagos so special?

How is it (the solar power) a local government project?
How is the PHC equipped that makes it more equipped than some state government hospitals in other states?

The LGA and LCDA in Lagos are functional and the Local Government Chairmen in Lagos State are powerful. Why then is this road under ikorodu local government like this?

Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by chikason22(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

They should stop attributing Lagos success to Tinubu but any small thing,"Tinubu is the one eating all Lagos money". O ti ya weyrey
Lagos is a glorified slum. Tinubu is a criminal vagabond

Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by chikason22(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

They should stop attributing Lagos success to Tinubu but any small thing,"Tinubu is the one eating all Lagos money". O ti ya weyrey
Tinubu stole Lagos blind. As a greedy BATstard, he won't to eat from Nigeria too. We'll retire him from Lagos and Nigeria next year
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by adioolayi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
lexy2014:

All over nigeria and across the 36 states in Nigeria, PHCs are the responsibility of LGs. So what now makes this case in Lagos so special?

How is the PHC equipped that makes it more equipped than some state government hospitals in other states?

The LGA and LCDA in Lagos are functional and the Local Government Chairmen in Lagos State are powerful. Why then is this road under ikorodu local government like this?

You don't need to do multiple quote on a single post...make your response on a post.. multiple quote is spamming.

That said...PHC centres in Lagos are very functional...I can authoritatively tell you this because I am into Pharmaceutical Marketing..so ,I deal with them and I cover Lagos State and the entire SouthWest Nigeria.

The only State that you can have access to tangible primary care is in Lagos State....you can effectively do Antenatal, Pregnancy delivery and emergency surgeries at Lagos State PHC. As a fact, they have key PHC serving as headquarters of PHCs in all the LGA that runs 24hrs!
No State in Southwest function this way...
That's why I told you Lagos State have PHCs that are better than State General Hospitals in some States.

And to remind you, these centres are under the administration of Local Government Chairmen..they can do better...but they are trying. You see this Only in Lagos State at the moment!
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
adioolayi:

You don't need to do multiple quote on a single post...make your response on a post.. multiple quote is spamming.

That said...PHC centres in Lagos are very functional...I can authoritatively tell you this because I am into Pharmaceutical Marketing..so ,I deal with them and I cover Lagos State and the entire SouthWest Nigeria.

The only State that you can have access to tangible primary care is in Lagos State....you can effectively do Antenatal, Pregnancy delivery and emergency surgeries at Lagos State PHC. As a fact, they have key PHC serving as headquarters of PHCs in all the LGA that runs 24hrs!
No State in Southwest function this way...
That's why I told you Lagos State have PHCs that are better than State General Hospitals in some States.

And to remind you, these centres are under the administration of Local Government Chairmen..they can do better...but they are trying. You see this Only in Lagos State at the moment!

I can give multiple quotes on a single post as no law prevents me from doing so. How that giving multiple quotes on a single post is spamming, remains a mystery.

Your profession is of no importance to me. All PHCs across nigeria provide all these services you have mentioned so I don't see why you are trying to make it look as if it's only in Lagos that PHCs are doing the things you mentioned.

Every PHC in Nigeria is under the administration of local governments sane way the dilapidated roads I showed you are under the administration of local governments in Lagos.

Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by Bluntemperor: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
Impressive.

Kudos to the Lagos State Government!
Indeed,Masses should feel the impact of democracy through the Local Govt-if those in the affairs of the State( governors at States) allowed the Councils to function.
But in Nigeria,most Local Govt have been strangulated by the State and is very unfortunate!
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by Panda7(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
op are you being political because u only smoke that ur skunk in your local government, do you visit other states local government or ur presumption is based on the perspective of the south west??
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by adioolayi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Spamming tread with same images breaks rule 11.

You can check it...all your responses have come with same pictures..that's spamming.

Anyways...You can choose what ti believe...Lagos State Local Government administration is miles ahead of other states local government.

You keep on posting Ikordu road , possibly under construction...I've told you their performance in health sector and you can't even argue that with me...I've showed you sample pictures of Healthcare centre built by a local government...you kept showing me same road pictures..to do what exactly

Lagos LGA administration is better by far compare to what you have in other states
It's a fact!
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
adioolayi:

You can check it...all your responses have come with same pictures..that's spamming.

Anyways...You can choose what ti believe...Lagos State Local Government administration is miles ahead of other states local government.

You keep on posting Ikordu road , possibly under construction...I've told you their performance in health sector and you can't even argue that with me...I've showed you sample pictures of Healthcare centre built by a local government...you kept showing me same road pictures..to do what exactly

Lagos LGA administration is better by far compare to what you have in other states
It's a fact!

And what if all my responses have come with the same picture? It seems you are so hurt by the pictures. I don't know why. According to you:

"In Lagos State, Primary Healthcare centres are under the administration of Local Government Chairmen ... although, ministry of health supervises them...the day to day runnings are under the Local Government.
That's how functional the LGA and LCDA are in Lagos.

You can check the link below to know how powerful Local Government Chairmen are in Lagos State."

Do the pictures I posted support this statement above?

How can the road in the picture below be under construction? Based on the pictures of dilapidated roads, how is Lagos LGA administration better by far compared to what you have in other states?

Is it only in Lagos that local govts build PHCs? Hence my questions I asked you earlier which you have failed to answer...

Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
adioolayi:

It's a fact!

And what if all my responses have come with the same picture? It seems you are so hurt by the pictures. According to you:

"In Lagos State, Primary Healthcare centres are under the administration of Local Government Chairmen ... although, ministry of health supervises them...the day to day runnings are under the Local Government.
That's how functional the LGA and LCDA are in Lagos.

You can check the link below to know how powerful Local Government Chairmen are in Lagos State."

Do the pictures I posted support this statement above?

How can the road in the picture below be under construction? Based on the pictures of dilapidated roads, how is Lagos LGA administration better by far compared to what you have in other states?

Is it only in Lagos that local govts build PHCs? Hence my questions I asked you earlier which you have failed to answer...

Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by Kingzeez10: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
chikason22:

Tinubu stole Lagos blind. As a greedy BATstard, he won't to eat from Nigeria too. We'll retire him from Lagos and Nigeria next year
You're right but don't be mad when they attribute Lagos success to him. Afterall, ma where we dey work, we dey chop.
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by ibawon(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's my area, 80% of my family members are registered there and the General Hospital close to Unique Blossom
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by Vixlot: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
chikason22:

Tinubu houseboy sported
Agbero owomida spotted

Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by QuadT(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bukayosakes:
When local governments are allowed to work. This type of local government actions is only seen in Lagos why? Because the government from Tinubu gave autonomy to the LGAs and gave then their funds to manage

It is only in Lagos you see Local Government building hospitals and schools. In other states, LGAs are dead and this is causing people not to feel governance hence impoverished.

This also fuels rural-urban migrations and causing the overburdening or facilities in urban areas

Meanwhile, for the 8 years of PO regime in Anambra, Local government election never take place
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by Enwhen(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

So you think those that didn't do well stand a better chance of making Nigeria better?

I don't get u... Try to understand me, Fashola did well as Gov in Lagos when compare with Tinubu , but yet he cannot handle just ministry of works , let alone Nigeria that they want granny Baba Tinubu to come handle...it's like a suicide mission for Baba Tinubu
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bukayosakes

post=115724285:

When local governments are allowed to work. This type of local government actions is only seen in Lagos why? Because the government from Tinubu gave autonomy to the LGAs and gave then their funds to manage

It is only in Lagos you see Local Government building hospitals and schools. In other states, LGAs are dead and this is causing people not
to feel governance hence impoverished.

This also fuels rural-urban migrations and causing the overburdening or facilities in urban areas
Stfu
Re: TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) by delpee(f): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
The PHCs in the LGs around me are good. Kudos to LASG on that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangers Of Taking Garri [read] / Benefits Of Dry Coconut For Health / What Becomes Of Ss Genotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.