Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Stock Of My Valuables - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Stock Of My Valuables (141 Views)

The Farmine Is Here Be Wise And Stock Up Food / Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) / Keep Your Valuables Secure, Dont Accuse People For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Stock Of My Valuables by seiyefajohn(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
I took stock of my valuables and realised that, my greatest treasure in life is my encounter and personal relationship with God my maker. After I encountered him, i became humble and subtle. I became better confident and more authoritative. The world became clearer to me than it was before I encountered him.

Since that day in 2013, i don't stand to beg, i walk away from shits, because I know that he God will provide all my needs according to his riches in glory. I don't wait to be manipulated by man, i simply take my leave. I fear not, for he did not give me the spirit fear, rather he gave me the spirit of sound mind. I am grateful O' Lord.

(1) (Reply)

What You Cannot Change / Develop A Joy Workout (1) / God's Everlasting Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.