Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How To Carry The Mantle Of Elijah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Carry The Mantle Of Elijah (159 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Carry The Mantle Of Elijah by chrisnwoke1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
God told you that you have the Spirit of Elijah and you are already excited and going around to tell people that another Elijah is here...

You're not wise my friend!

Let me inform you that if indeed God did say it;

You must get ready to start Praying, fasting and isolating yourself like Elijah...
This is the way to activate and to sustain "The Elijah OIL."

Prepare to have wilderness experiences in life and in ministry like Elijah...

Bro,

Prepare to eat the bread of suffering without complaining and get set to drink the wine of rejection...
It's all part of the Elijah deal.

Prepare to challenge many Prophets of Baal like Elijah.
You will do your own by Preaching sound doctrine without compromise or looking at people's face.
Even when those who finance your ministry err, you will rebuke them with Truth in love.

Are you ready for the Elijah mantle?

You that can't stand telling people the raw Truth to their face is the same you that claims that you have the Elijah mantle? You're a comedian; don't be a talkative.

But I see you conforming into God's Ordained plan for your assignment and ministry...

When God tells you that you will carry the mantle of a man,

Don't rejoice,

Ask him to give you the Grace to carry the type of cross the man carried...

This is how to fulfil ministry...

I just wish they will all get to see this message...

I want to Pray for those that will carry the Elijah mantle, fire and mandate in this generation;

MAY JEZEBEL NOT END YOUR MINISTRY IN JESUS NAME:

https://www.facebook.com/104751278740530/posts/pfbid037sWARJuZgpETpfBbRC3pA4Fwfn1KAKJ2egnEd1SqC1Ri4St6QZStxMVSD2eYp2zfl/?app=fbl

#ConsecrationIsTheCall
#TheRefinersFireIsHere
#Discipleship2AllNations
#KingdomGospel
#gagsermons
#ChristianNwoke
#99MillionSoulsForChrist

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 29 August 2022 — Refuse Societal Influences / Who Are Jehovah's Witnesses? / Family Of Late Literary Icon Cyprian Ekwensi Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.