Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (258 Views)

Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by brighly: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: . by chatinent: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
These days...people use the deceit of “I don't want to suffer” to follow already made people.

Coming from sb who has nothing doing for a living.

1 Like

Re: . by extol1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
The thing dey surprise me
Re: . by brighly: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: . by LikeAking: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
brighly:
While growing up I met a number of young, beautiful, and well-behaved Christian women in various places. In school fellowship, in church, and many other places. I came from a very humble background and everything is always a struggle, however physically I am about 6ft 1in and was a good-looking young man. Since my teenage years, I have been very focused and if you met me then and you are spiritually minded you could tell that God's hand was upon me. I am like the Joseph of my family. I never married any of these sisters I met in church or fellowship, why? Not a single one of them believe in me or where I was going. After I became successful, I married a very beautiful young woman who knows nothing about my history, however, God has blessed me more after marriage. Though my wife was not very spiritual when we got married, she has become very spiritual and a loving wife both to me and my children. I now live abroad and am still in touch with some of the ladies I met in the past. I never knew God will bless me as He has done but at the same, I kept thinking why so many of these Christian ladies I met in my formative years, not one was able to see into the future. Wealth has not changed me, I am still the same God-loving young man. In fact, I have drawn my wife closer to God. So my question is, why aren't so many young Christian ladies not spiritual? When it comes to issuing of dating, there seems to be no difference between Christian and nonchristian ladies.

Note: This thread is not for bashing but for sober reflection and if possible a call for repentance.

Lies!

Dem no like u cos u no Sabi pursue woman.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Why Bandits Can’t Lay Hold On RCCG Members During Convention – Pst. Adebo / Life In Jesus,excluding Sin. / If You See This, Please Pray For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.