Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Gave The This Scammer A Beautiful And Wicked Hope Before Blocking Him Wotowoto - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Gave The This Scammer A Beautiful And Wicked Hope Before Blocking Him Wotowoto (453 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town / Ogwumike Sisters Appeal FIBA Ruling Blocking Them From Playing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave The This Scammer A Beautiful And Wicked Hope Before Blocking Him Wotowoto by TomJosh: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
I knew from the onset that this was a scam but I just wanted to catch some cruise which I did.
Imagine oo, after everything I proceeded by saying I Have done it so he should send his account details... The guy just went mute because he wasn't expecting that, he was rather expecting tears and gnashing of teeth from my end lamenting that my money is gone.. but no, I didn't do that so he became surprised or rather scared and disappeared.
I then reported him to Facebook before blocking his grandfather.. although I know Facebook will do nothing about it

1 Share

Re: I Gave The This Scammer A Beautiful And Wicked Hope Before Blocking Him Wotowoto by Septagon: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
U loose guard sha.me I don't chat,I give them my no to call,and I will then waste their credit, giving them false hope for like four days.na their exhausted card to tell them to vamoose

1 Like

Re: I Gave The This Scammer A Beautiful And Wicked Hope Before Blocking Him Wotowoto by GodsOwnMan: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good job comrade.

1 Like

Re: I Gave The This Scammer A Beautiful And Wicked Hope Before Blocking Him Wotowoto by TomJosh: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
TomJosh:
I knew from the onset that this was a scam but I just wanted to catch some cruise which I did.
Imagine oo, after everything I proceeded by saying I Have done it so he should send his account details... The guy just went mute because he wasn't expecting that, he was rather expecting tears and gnashing of teeth from my end lamenting that my money is gone.. but no, I didn't do that so he became surprised or rather scared and disappeared.
I then reported him to Facebook before blocking his grandfather.. although I know Facebook will do nothing about it

Re: I Gave The This Scammer A Beautiful And Wicked Hope Before Blocking Him Wotowoto by TomJosh: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2022

Re: I Gave The This Scammer A Beautiful And Wicked Hope Before Blocking Him Wotowoto by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
If you create a thread on how hackers from sporty bet swindle customers your Monika will be ban by nairaland mods.
It seems sporty bet is paying nairaland to ban people from reporting fraudulent activities of sporty bet.
Re: I Gave The This Scammer A Beautiful And Wicked Hope Before Blocking Him Wotowoto by Unity614: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
A lot of fraudstars making people sad… God help us

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Match Today 17 Correct Score Today 800 Odds More On Youtube / Live Stream: Argentina (ARG) Vs France (FR) - Fifa World Cup 2022 Qatar (FINAL) / Watch This Messi Cartoon Rap After Winnning The World Cup - Best To Ever Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.