Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love (48147 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by rickyboss333: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Prove which love
The HIV she has already gotten through sex ?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Mercury12(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
easzypeaszy:
but free mode no dey nairaland nah.. Why u com dey misyarn.. Dis one don loseguarde oo grin grin
grin
grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Lezzlie(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
virginprincess:
What should we call this one now?cheesy cheesy, i knew she must be a white girl because africa/nigeria women can never be this stupid ,senseless and foolish in the name of love.
India is white now?

The kind of bold ignorance only the internet can project
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Adrian98(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is definitely love because love is wicked. Love is stupid and love is sweet
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by tafat: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eiyaaa, if only she knew cry

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by nooboody: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
love doesn't have to be stupid.

WHATSAPP SPY APP AVAILABLE AT 2K ONLY.

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Fordzzy(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nor be Wetin dem dey show for zee world upandan?

Love dey scatter their brain ni! grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by themanderon: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2022
A generation of teenagers where foolishness reigns supreme.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Traplord09: 12:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
dumb shit ,her I go clear , oh well true love is scarce this days

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
English have made it true the front door

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Foolish idea
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Bionic07: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What is the word for a female simp?
A Shrimp?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Agugbadin: 12:51am On Aug 16, 2022
This is an act of foolishness.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Teach...your kids how not to fall in love and how to fall in love...
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Your level of stupidity has been displayed by your lack of clarity in reading!!!

DenreleDave:
I know it can only be Nigerian girl bcoz majority of them are foolish..

I am sure the guy has money and the lady wantu to die there grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by ComeToJesus: 1:17am On Aug 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What is the word for a female simp?

Simpstress
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Kajaard: 1:32am On Aug 16, 2022
virginprincess:
What should we call this one now?cheesy cheesy, i knew she must be a white girl because africa/nigeria women can never be this stupid ,senseless and foolish in the name of love.

Indians are not considered as white people. They are brown people.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Kajaard: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Lezzlie:
India is white now?

The kind of bold ignorance only the internet can project

I just tire. Illiteracy is widespread in this country.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Waste of sperm bastard pikin

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by yosolaschools(f): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2022
At affordable price
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by foreshore(m): 2:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by assholemods: 2:40am On Aug 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
I know it can only be Nigerian girl bcoz majority of them are foolish..

I am sure the guy has money and the lady wantu die there grin grin grin grin grin grin
Somebody with HIV virus is better than you because it seems you are suffering from brain damage if you cannot read a simple article to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Globerly: 3:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Leave her eye wey love blind, breakfast go open am!
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by SaturnNick(m): 3:44am On Aug 16, 2022
What a simpess shocked shocked shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Marklarger(m): 4:04am On Aug 16, 2022
That's what we call infantuation [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by KASKOguest(f): 4:22am On Aug 16, 2022
[VeryWickedMan post=115741129]What is the word for a female simp?FIMP shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Pat081: 4:30am On Aug 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
I know it can only be Nigerian girls bcoz the majority of them are foolish. I am sure the guy has money and the lady wants to die there grin grin grin grin grin grin
you get problems like the girl do you read b4 you jump to conclusions that it happens in Nigeria or you miss use your drugs
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by BRATISLAVA: 4:53am On Aug 16, 2022
The love they want on this forum.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by BRATISLAVA: 4:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Adrian98:
This is definitely love because love is wicked. Love is stupid and love is sweet

LMAO
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by lochi01(m): 5:00am On Aug 16, 2022
DJGiore:
she is just young and naive regardless they will be fine HIV is not a death sentence
so it's a long life and prosperity?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by AkuOlisa: 5:28am On Aug 16, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Islandlady:
If I am her mama, I will wipe her chord for neck, make the love clear immediately and let her brain reset to factory default!

This generation sef

Not just any cord ooo for maximum and quick effect it must be oraimo cord.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by vislabraye(m): 5:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Okonandmary:
Only SIMPS can do the impossible
I guess the girl is a SIMP
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Cutehector(m): 5:42am On Aug 16, 2022
If it were a boy who injected himself, would they arrest the girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) / Anayo Isaac Ugwuaba Undergoes Surgery Abroad (Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.