Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 (18008 Views)

Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game / BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) / Fun Photos From The Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by toyinjimoh(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Level 2 house mates are too dull

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Dagenius53: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
geogrev:
what can one learn from this show
I'm not a fan of bbn, but I watched the game that made the guy HOH, I think I learnt something new from them just now most especially when they ask them to freeze and deji was still shaking his body(doesn't listen to instructions) so he was disqualified. Just like emas or whatever, the guy seems be smart and determine!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by 1gbdata: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by jtobiora(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Very USELESS show!
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Zico5(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
So u guys can beg and plead for people to vote Obi. Wonder shall never end. I thought Igbo votes can make Obi the president of Nigeria. You don't need it bro. You are the richest in this country and Ur money alone will bring Obi in.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by taiwolomo1: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
The game is fxxking not fair! Imagine someone writing number twice! Aswear this level 1 guys and gals are so boring to watch....I'm off from bbn! Thought creating two house will be interesting buh na shit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by LollySeaSide: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ok.
I don't usually comment or even click on bbnaija threads.
But since it's concerning Eloswag, I enter!
Eloswag for the money.
The guy who is OBIdient and YUSUFul.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by diamondy: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
undecidedI no catch fire

Kentuforchrist:
Useless show grin

Quote me and catch fire instantly tongue
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by mediclife1987(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
post=115735347:
Eloswag Has Won The Head Of House For Week 4

More Details Is Loading

What yeye details is loading?

What other nonsense details are you trying to force down our throat?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by 07kjb: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
We have not forgotten that he is an OBEDIENT fellow

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Unclesamo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dagenius53:

I'm not a fan of bbn, but I watched the game that made the guy HOH, I think I learnt something new from them just now most especially when they ask them to freeze and deji was still shaking his body(doesn't listen to instructions) so he was disqualified. Just like emas or whatever, the guy seems be smart and determine!

What did you learn??

Something new i learnt from them just now most especially when they ask someone to freeze, Deji was still shaking.

I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR YOU ...

YOUTHS EHNNNN
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Brenn594(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Singing "don't worry about BBN cause every little thing's gonna be alright rise up dis minute and get your PVC and choose the fate of your country"

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by asahnwaKC: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Very very unfair procedures for eviction

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by iscom(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
OK
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by CheedyJ(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Romanoff:
The girls this season are dumb sha.

Na only man matter them sabi.
Seems like most of them came to the show to find love cos that's all I keep hearing & seeing..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Romanoff(f): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
CheedyJ:

Seems like most of them came to the show to find love cos that's all I keep hearing & seeing..

Which love?

You think love is their motivation?

They are just randy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Slynation(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
If I'm to be honest, this show only gets more boring each year. The hype and everything about the show is gradually fading away..

Coming from a bbnaija fan though.
I swear...I haven't watch for straight 30minx this season, although I'm extremely busy shaah

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Habib101: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
See their head like........

Where is our GUS?
The last one Toke spoilt it for us.

We are managing WWTBAM for now (
As nobody is allowed to enter millions again) thanks to tough questions

DStv pls Bring back our "Lion's Den"
cheesy as in everything just dey minus, the wwtbam show is it still going on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Sirchiboy: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
I showed this post to my councillor and he just credited me with 500k
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by CheedyJ(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Romanoff:

Which love?

You think love is their motivation?

They are just randy.
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Qwi1: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by peropoliet(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
post=115734254:
Bbnaija Head Of House Game - Week 4
Useless show and useless audience
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by dianagrace148: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
nice
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Dagenius53: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Unclesamo:

What did you learn??

Something new i learnt from them just now most especially when they ask someone to freeze, Deji was still shaking.

I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR YOU ...

YOUTHS EHNNNN
Bro we have different ways in which you learn, stop doing it as if you are better than all, no one is an island of knowledge.

Who even tolf you am a youth?
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by JOemmy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Is that not the obidient guy? Obidients are usually very smart and intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by enoch273: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Well deserved, the traditional themed party was fun, meanwhile enjoy massive discounts on oraimo's eShop with the coupon "BBNaija" from 16th - 17th August.

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Niswayne19: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations Eloswag
As you watch BBNAIJA take advantage of this special discount offer from Oraimo

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by mrvictornews: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 by Eloswag(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eloswag for the money.... We the Obidients will keep him till the end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Your Gotv Surname With Just Your IUC Number Only / Voltron Defender Of The Universe / Chronicles Of Eze (Skit Series) - Episode 1-5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.