Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Http://www.9ja-ukshopping.com Are They Reliable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Http://www.9ja-ukshopping.com Are They Reliable? (1505 Views)

Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious / Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers / Bringitbay.com, Are They Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Http://www.9ja-ukshopping.com Are They Reliable? by afrobaby(f): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2011
I will like to buy some things from UK and this site is offering to help buy it, Is their anyone who has done business with them?
Thx , please respond before my money will enter voice mail cry
Re: Http://www.9ja-ukshopping.com Are They Reliable? by afrobaby(f): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
Anyone?
Re: Http://www.9ja-ukshopping.com Are They Reliable? by Dankudi: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
Re: Http://www.9ja-ukshopping.com Are They Reliable? by priceman: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
Afrobaby what is it you want to buy from the uk? It is important to know this for us to judge if it is worth it. I cant think of anything in the UK that is not sold in Nigeria. Pls let us know what it is you want to buy.

(1) (Reply)

People Who Quit Their Jobs And Made Millions / Want To Know How To Benefit From The Falling Value Of The Naira..? / Please Advice Me On Which Business To Venture IN As A Young Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.