Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said (1159 Views)

Budimir Buda Holds His Breath Underwater For 24 Minutes, Sets New World Record / See The Adorable Images Of A Mother Duck With 76 Ducklings In Her Care / Man Falls From Outer Space Into Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by MARSONE: 1:51am On Aug 16, 2022
See below breath taking images of outer space that some people in my NASA group called gate of heaven. Whatever it is, I so much love them. Enjoy the scene my naija people while we keep being OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL.
Some said they are a product of AI 3D imaging.

Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by Jaysolu(m): 2:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Lol. People will believe this but disregard every other scientific discovery because it doesn't conform to their delusion.

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by Bluntguy: 2:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Jaysolu:
Lol. People will believe this but disregard every other scientific discovery because it doesn't conform to their delusion.
What exactly is your point?
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by Dexpro: 5:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Bluntguy:

Pointless cool
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by Elchappo: 5:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Op, I like the imagination of the artist who drew those paintings..
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by Mighti77(m): 6:18am On Aug 16, 2022
this is ai image
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by bibianna(f): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2022
It looks magical!! smiley
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by MARSONE: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jaysolu:

It’s beautiful and appealing to the human mind. People like me believe in Scientific discoveries but I also know that we can’t just be a mere coincidence. Human life is too purposeful to be a mere happening. And again, can nothing come out of nothing?

Where did everything both seem and unseen start from?
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by MARSONE: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bluntguy:

He is snarky saying it’s foolish to not believe in the Big Bang
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by MARSONE: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Elchappo:
Op, I like the imagination of the artist who drew those paintings..

Yes me too. I think he is an astronomy enthusiast like myself. I am still a Christian too lol
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by MARSONE: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mighti77:
this is ai image

Abi. ☺️
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by MARSONE: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
bibianna:
It looks magical!! smiley

You can say that again. The world out there is beautiful. Seen the JWST images released last month? You will be marveled.
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by sirgalahad26(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Heaven's Gate bawo �
Everyone's using AI to express themselves jare

I'm waiting for JWST to capture it or even hints of it
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by Blakjewelry(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jaysolu:
The picture is fake
Re: Breath Taking Images Of Outer Space. “heaven’s Gate” They Said by Blakjewelry(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mighti77:
this is ai image
I dey tell you, I follow nasa phones and this is pure fake

(1) (Reply)

. / Computer / We Are Not Alone ,tiny Alien Found On Mars -NASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.