Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently (43883 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by abjunited: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
the matter long

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
Lol.
Tax is about 15% of my income and thats my annual income.

Hmm, Wat is ur monthly income forget yearly, like how much do u make in a month after tax
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Dominic247: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Am a forex trader I do my calculation from Monday to Friday sometimes 4million least I can make in a week is 1.8million

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
motta:
daily you say ?
yes
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Voiceofthestree: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
i'm a receptionist

I beg vacant no for deh for work he bet why ooo
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
Lol.
Tax is about 15% of my income and thats my annual income.

15%? @46 grand? shocked You should be paying atleast 25%, if you file your own taxes then you have being dodging taxes. The tax man might visit you soon
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Make you nah deh share update give person hahaha If one head good other get hope ooo
update day for who get mind (check my topics
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
she already explained that it is per year after i querried her also. grin She said divide that by 12, i said and subtract 40% taxes then we arrive @ how much she earns monthly.

Hmm, $46,000/yr or per month cos me I don't understand,
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
480 and hoping for a better I had an interview with yesterday cry
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Brunicekid:
80k daily? waow.. Which industry can you categorize your work?
my profile tells bro
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
holy hell, i have never paid 40% of my income to tax.

Atleast i said, it could be less. cheesy
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

Hmm, Wat is ur monthly income forget yearly, like how much do u make in a month after tax
around $3,250 per month.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
10billion
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:
Show me way
way day for who day find am bruh
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
ikechukwu150:
What type of job is that bro
my profile tells bruh
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

Hmm, $46,000/yr or per month cos me I don't understand,
As i told her even Joe Biden do not earn 46k monthly officially. Obiden might be earning more than that incognito.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by WhiteWolfe: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
470k per month after tax, if I add my leave allowance
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Generalwoodz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
OboOlora:
$6,500
NHS ?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Pinkie2018(f): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
20k teaching

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by blogbuilder: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
seankafor:
I can make up to 300 euro a day, sometimes 200 dollar, most times 120 116

Although this new trend started like 5 weeks ago

I pray to continue like this

Am a Euro IBAN vendor.. I handle Europe bank transfers pick-ups and trades
will like to learn boss...
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Wurld: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
abobote:
Not saving anything at the moment.

I do business actually, but since this year, once I finish paying house rent, shop rent, which is monthly, feeding, children school fees, I will be left with nothing to save
You need to read the richest man in Babylon with an open mind.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Atleast i said, it could be less. cheesy
haha
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

Upwork, Fiverr, do u still do it now & does it still pay u & can u help me to earn

No, I don't work in gigs from any of those platforms, I work for a company in South Africa and earn in Rands.

I can teach you how to write there but it's not for free.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Kyrestas: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
I earn 8k-10k aweek dependon How I work,
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
haha
Remember, the higher your earn, the higher taxes you pay. @46k you should be paying again atleast 25% taxes. cheesy
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
around $3,250 per month.

What's ur profession, idk if this is d right place to ask this, if u want we can talk in private
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
15%? @46 grand? shocked You should be paying atleast 25%, if you file your own taxes then you have being dodging taxes. The tax man might visit you soon
nah,

btw, i pay both federal and state tax
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ajay7411:

No, I don't work in gigs from any of those platforms, I work for a company in South Africa and earn in Rands.

I can teach you how to write there but it's not for free.

Bro, do u still earn there right now,
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Kooldame: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
I thank God I'm still surviving,for dis bouhari regime
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
nah,

btw, i pay both federal and state tax
huh? sad how does that work? Are you self employed?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

What's ur profession, idk if this is d right place to ask this, if u want we can talk in private
A receptionist
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
huh? sad how does that work? Are you self employed?
receptionist.

Most states collect tax though and it varies across states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria / Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.