Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

They Kidnapped Him So They Can Feed On Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Kidnapped Him So They Can Feed On Him (261 Views)

Where Are Those "I Can Feed Your Generation" People? Time has Come for You / PICTURE: BET9JA SUPER AGENT KIDNAPPED / Meet The South African Man Who Feed On Human Flesh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Kidnapped Him So They Can Feed On Him by deylarkes(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2022
He kept seeking who had being in his state before, someone can explain the terrific state he had found himself but there was none. his life was no different from the life of animals since he will be slaughtered and then be eaten by men whom among us are no more humans. many do not see you the way you have seen yourself. they will always come for your soul. you are the last person as they have declared that they seek to destroy. has there in this very world being a last person on earth to be killed. i think that's a new thing i've ever heard in my lifetime. everything in the world is going wrong. nobody knows the solution our world problem, yet when we are being told a truth no one will listen . as you can see everything that have ever existed will soon go into extiction. everything comes to an end. and i and we all are expectant of the maker of all creation. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE YOU ALL SEE THE POWERS THAT LIVES IN THESE WORLD BUT YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN. HEAR ME BECAUSE THERE'S NO TIME TO EXERCISE MANY EXPLANATIONS. YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING WITHIN YOURSELF WHAT IS COMING I BET YOU IT IS COMING AND NOONE CAN CHANGE IT. YOU WILL SEE HIM SOMEDAY NOT FAR FROM NOW. I HOPE YOU ARE PREPARED. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL ADULTERERS AND ADULTRESSES AND EVERY OTHER SINNERS YOU WILL BE SHOCKED THAT DAY WHEN WE WILL ALL MEET OURSELVES RIGHT IN HIS PRESENCE FOR REWARD AND JUDGEMENT. FEAR GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Win Big In The Merrybet5stars Premier League Grand Finale Raffle X Giveaway / If You Use These 6 Writing Apps, Your Writings In Be Transformed / Gistlover And The Toxic Mob -- Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.