Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos (123055 Views)

What makes a Nigerian Wedding Interesting? Wedding Reception Venues In Ibadan? / Live Music For Wedding Receptions! / Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by wynny(f): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2010
The Darlington hall,Ilupeju is beautiful. you should all see it!

The Darlington Hall offers its guests a new experience in indoor facilities within an exquisite environment. It is designed for a wide spectrum of use including, private events (e.g. weddings, birthdays), corporate events (e.g. seminars, AGMs), and other special events (e.g. product launch, church services etc). The Darlington Hall is the event centre of choice for individuals and organizations desiring a venue of splendor with exceptional facilities and services.
Some of our facilities include:
• Tastefully designed hall with maximum seating capacity of between 800 (Banquet seating arrangement) and     1200(theater seating arrangement) guests;
• Adequate number of restrooms to complement the seating capacity;
• Car parking facility sufficient for parking up to 250 cars;

• Backstage changing facilities, comprising 2 rooms and adjoining restrooms;
• Adequate lighting and security within and outside the premises;
• Uninterrupted power supply from 2  Generator sets (250KVA & 150KVA)
• Continuous water supply from its borehole facility;
• Kitchen facilities to ease outsourced catering arrangements;
• External public toilets for use by service providers.

Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by kenoalords(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
Visit http://gbosa.com for events across Nigeria, you can register to post your own events, parties, album launch, shows etc. You can also rate events, comment, show interest and get update on upcoming events, Be sure to check out http://gbosa.com, send an email to [email]keno@gbosa.com[/email] for more information,
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by ifsez: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2010
@ Fhemmy that wasnt nice.
Rock view is actually located in a decent area in Festac,The hotel is really nice and very romantic for a wedding reception.I have been there so many times I have lost count.

Most of my wedding anniversaries are celebrated there except we decide to go out of town.You don't just accuse or run down without verifying.70k is even too cheap for the kind of service you will get there,
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by ASTLTD: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
call Temi on 0805025178 for halls and events information.
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by crowned(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
pls anybody knows any thing about the blue pearl hall , opposite water parks? im organizing a wedding but not in lagosfor the next 6 weeks and want to know if anyone has info on it.some 1 said it was a nice place.any previous experiences before i giv them d go ahead?
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by magogo: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hello all,
The posts for this discussion have been great and helpful. We are having our traditional wedding April next year in Nigeria. I have not been home for 5 years. We would like to have not more than 100 guests. I was wondering if the TFC site in Festac town Lagos had a small space/garden for our guests. We wanted to have both our white and trad in Nigeria but to tell the truth, I don't have a lot of friends that will run around for me, plus ppl have busy schedules, I would not want to be a pain and I really cannot afford an event planner so we decided to have the white wedding overseas where the crowd can be controlled (100 guests for white wedding as well) and I can have direct access to the vendors.
I was hoping to get specific details on traditional wedding cake, caterers, decorators, photograhy and videography at real affordable prices. Please pricing details will be appreciated.
Thank you guys.
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by argent(f): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2010
@ magogo, send a mail to gtwoevents@gmail.com, and I can help you with some details.
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by usbcable(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2010
wynny:

The Darlington hall,Ilupeju is beautiful. you should all see it!

The Darlington Hall offers its guests a new experience in indoor facilities within an exquisite environment. It is designed for a wide spectrum of use including, private events (e.g. weddings, birthdays), corporate events (e.g. seminars, AGMs), and other special events (e.g. product launch, church services etc). The Darlington Hall is the event centre of choice for individuals and organizations desiring a venue of splendor with exceptional facilities and services.
Some of our facilities include:
• Tastefully designed hall with maximum seating capacity of between 800 (Banquet seating arrangement) and 1200(theater seating arrangement) guests;
• Adequate number of restrooms to complement the seating capacity;
• Car parking facility sufficient for parking up to 250 cars;

• Backstage changing facilities, comprising 2 rooms and adjoining restrooms;
• Adequate lighting and security within and outside the premises;
• Uninterrupted power supply from 2 Generator sets (250KVA & 150KVA)
• Continuous water supply from its borehole facility;
• Kitchen facilities to ease outsourced catering arrangements;
• External public toilets for use by service providers.

ego ole?
elo ni?
nawa ne?
how mush?
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by blueon: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hello Everyone,
Alot of useful information has been shared in this thread.
I would like to find out if there is anyone who has ever attended an event at The Knot Center in Yaba. I'd like to get an opinion of the venue.
Thanks
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by rayo2002: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
@usbcable i hear the hall is about 600k
@magogo u can send a mail to alabashe@ymail.com. Its an event management company that helps you come up with a realistic budget and stick to it.
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by RedHazel: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hi everyone. If you are looking for one website that lists all you need to plan an event such as caterers, venues, make up artists etc. You should check out www.red-hazel.com

If you own or manage one of such things then you want to be registered on the website. Its FREE to register!!!
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by bumzy4u: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
Please can anybody tell me about Alausa secretariat hall for a wedding and how much do they charge for the hall
Thank you
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by r231(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
bumzy4u:

Please can anybody tell me about Alausa secretariat hall for a wedding and how much do they charge for the hall
Thank you

ADEYEMI HALL: #240,000
TAX: #12,000
CLEANING: #10,000
DURATION: 6AM TO 6PM
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by kanmi22(f): 1:15am On Nov 05, 2010
Hello r231, congrats on ur wedding countday days! wedding planning is such a stressful period (A very GOOD stress!). I will like to know, are u talking about the LTV hall in alausa area? I am interested in getting that LTV hall but i cant get any info, can u share some info on that? Just curious, which hall are u using?

I am planning my wedding for next year summer, however as we all know, budget is everything. Any suggestion on VERY nice halls in a good environment (somewhere CENTRAL) in lagos that includes all amenities (chairs, tables, standby generator, security, PARKING most importantly) that does not cost more than half a million naira? That would accomodate about 600-700 guest.

Thanks a lot people!
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by r231(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2010
^^^^I am talking about Alausa secretariat hall

thats the one we wanted to use initially but they don't have our date

so we are using EVENT CENTRE in ikeja very nice place with security and everything

it has upstirs, downstirs and garden

so you can choose which one you want to use

price is different tho

and it comes with chairs and all that
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by kanmi22(f): 12:25am On Nov 06, 2010
Thanks, do u have any info about the prices for the hall? the event center, also the price u gave about the alausa hall, is that the hall or garden because i was told its like half a milli which is double what u stated. can u clarify which of the venue u are talking about,
thanks
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by r231(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2010
hi,

Alausa secretariat hall sits about a thousand including the tent outside no garden

Event Centre - upstirs sits about 400 and its 320K
downstirs sits about 500 and its 420K
they are turning the garden to marque now and the price is over a million
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by kanmi22(f): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
Thanks alot for the clarification. I would have love the event centre too but we are expecting more than 500 people atleast.
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by r231(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
in dat case alausa or Ostra hall is your best bet
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by RedHazel: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
Visit www.red-hazel.com for all the contacts and information you need to plan an event.

Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by bumzy4u: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2010
Please i need a cheap hall within alausa and agidingbin for an engagement on a thursday
100-150 guest, please i need this urgently
budget between 80-100k

Thank you and remain bless
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by r231(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
^^^^^chapel of Christ the light (hall)
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by yebarbie(f): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
bumzy4u, hi and how preps? can u send me a mail so we can dicuss some stuff am sure u'll find useful?
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by bumzy4u: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
@yebarbie, thank you somuch and can i have your email address please?
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by bumzy4u: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
@r123, please where is this chapel of christ the light hall?
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by r231(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2010
bumzy4u:

@r123, please where is this chapel of christ the light hall?

Alausa Ikeja

will try and find out the full address for you
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by bumzy4u: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
Alausa Ikeja

will try and find out the full address for you
[quote][/quote]

Thank you and i will expecting it cos its so urgent
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by r231(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
bumzy4u:

Thank you and i will expecting it cos its so urgent

well we are using the place for our engagement and the address we put on the IV is

chapel of christ the light
secretariat alausa
ikeja, Lagos

Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by bumzy4u: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
@r123,
Congrats and may God bless the wedding
please how much did you pay for it
will like to use it ooo
ours is on a thursday is it possible
and again is there parking space?
can i have you email add lets talk please
Thanks alot
Re: Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos by r231(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^^^^oh yea you can use it on thursday cus ours is on thursday as well

we paid about 40K for it (Garden) and i was told its very big takes up to 300 pple

the problem is you can't serve alcohol cus its a church building

there is a lot of parking space

email- ricalade2@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.