Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? (768 Views)

I Need A Writer On Freelancer.com / Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. / Your Favourite Story-writer On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
The title is self explanatory. I guess no qualified writer is on Nairaland. Oboi.
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Toneypen247(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Send me a dm via whatsapp
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Karlman: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
OfficialDad:
The title is self explanatory. I guess no qualified writer is on Nairaland. Oboi.
I think you should state your demand if you really do have a serious offer!
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by ojun50(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Karlman:

I tire oh

2 Likes

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Karlman:

State what demand?. Over sabi with no brain.

I created a post before requesting for a writer and no writer showed up.

50k for one write up, and nobody qualify. Oboi.
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Rejoice001(f): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2022
09038175657..This is my Whatsapp number. I'm expecting your message.
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Rejoice001:
09038175657..This is my Whatsapp number. I'm expecting your message.

This one still dey use pride find work grin

1 Like

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Kul3ger(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Kul3ger(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2022
OfficialDad:

Baba, your ad for a writer was way too superficial for serious writers to take serious.

This https://www.nairaland.com/7283363/expert-copy-writer-wanted right?

We all know how people come on here and put up seemingly promising ad for writers — only to end up with obnoxious rates when contacted. Few days back, we saw a hirer boasting 70kobo per word; that’s after been chided for his initial half-a-naira-per-word offer.

Bro, to capture the attention of good writers on Nairaland, be more specific about your writing needs and, IMPORTANTLY, your rates.

Besides, I wonder why it took you until your next post to mention your rate. It would have saved a lot if you mentioned this your acclaimed 50k offer in the original ad for copywriter.

Well, Godspeed

2 Likes

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Karlman: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2022
OfficialDad:

State what demand?. Over sabi with no brain.

I created a post before requesting for a writer and no writer showed up.

50k for one write up, and nobody qualify. Oboi.
Its your mother that has no brain...if she did, she wouldn't have given birth to a mixed sperm like you!
Animal! You can only scam your fellow fools!

2 Likes

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Karlman: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Kul3ger:

Baba, your ad for a writer was way too superficial for serious writers to take serious.

We all know how people come on here and put up seemingly promising ad for writers — only to end up with obnoxious rates when contacted. Few days back, we saw a writer boasting 70kobo per word; that’s after been chided for his initial half-a-naira-per-word offer.

Bro, to capture the attention of good writers on Nairaland, be more specific about your writing needs and, IMPORTANTLY, your rates.

Besides, I wonder why it took you until your next post to mention your rate. It would have saved a lot if you mentioned this your acclaimed 50k offer in the original ad for copywriter.

Well, Godspeed
Its a Scam!
Don't even bother yourself with that Animal!

1 Like

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Karlman: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2022
ojun50:

I tire oh
He is just looking for who to scam!
I asked the animal what offer does he have he started abusing his miserable parents!
That was when I knew its just those small yahoo boys looking for who to scam!
Pls don't fall for it....they are many here telling you they are looking for writers but when you apply you find they really have nothing to offer writers but looking for people who are aspiring so they can scam them!

2 Likes

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Kul3ger(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Karlman:

Its a Scam!
Don't even bother yourself with that Animal!

Lol. But the moniker ‘be like’ a reputable name for this space.

Even if no be scam, the guy sure get social/attitude issues — well, judging [solely] by his comments up there.

Not a kind many would want to work for/with.

1 Like

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kul3ger:

We all know how people come on here and put up seemingly promising ad for writers — only to end up with obnoxious rates when contacted. Few days back, we saw a writer boasting 70kobo per word; that’s after been chided for his initial half-a-naira-per-word offer.

Well, Godspeed

Nothing is superficial anyway. To capture attention of a good writer, make i write epistles abi? Then why am i looking for a writer then?.

The first paragraph, I never read your write well then, so I'm adding this one now.

Congratulations, you just won the award of the most useless human on this platform. Because from your writeup, I can only smell a boy.

A boy base their decision on what others are saying. A man will find out if it is true.

But dont even worry about finding out, you are still a boy. An emotional boy for that.

Get your feelings in check, this world don't tolerate soft people. Trust me, this is an advice, not an insult.

So, if you can write without error, you know what you are doing, because i don't tolerate incompetence, kindly let me know... I have three write up available and i pay 50k per write up.
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Karlman:

Its your mother that has no brain...if she did, she wouldn't have given birth to a mixed sperm like you!
Animal! You can only scam your fellow fools!

Look at this goat. Brainless writer. I'm very sure you are a jobless animal.

Since you want me to involve your mother here, don't worry, read my signature, I promise to do that with her....
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Karlman:

He is just looking for who to scam!
I asked the animal what offer does he have he started abusing his miserable parents!
That was when I knew its just those small yahoo boys looking for who to scam!
Pls don't fall for it....they are many here telling you they are looking for writers but when you apply you find they really have nothing to offer writers but looking for people who are aspiring so they can scam them!

A criminal will expose himself and the tactics they use from the way they write.

Nah your type go write trash for people and still dey claim pro writer.

Now i understand why fools like yourself no dey get job wey pass 600 words for 500 naira.

The type of writer i need must have brain, composure, skills and pure knowledge about the field they are into.

Trust me bro. You have none. Delete your account, go to street and hawk pure water, your mates are doing it, especially the ones that are useless like you.

I'm sorry for your parents, cause they are probably thinking you are going to make them proud, little did they know, they are going to be the one feeding you for the rest of their useless life.

Useless born uselessness.
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Karlman: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
OfficialDad:

A criminal will expose himself and the tactics they use from the way they write.

Nah your type go write trash for people and still dey claim pro writer.

Now i understand why fools like yourself no dey get job wey pass 600 words for 500 naira.

The type of writer i need must have brain, composure, skills and pure knowledge about the field they are into.

Trust me bro. You have none. Delete your account, go to street and hawk pure water, your mates are doing it, especially the ones that are useless like you.

I'm sorry for your parents, cause they are probably thinking you are going to make them proud, little did they know, they are going to be the one feeding you for the rest of their useless life.

Useless born uselessness.
Animal I ain't ready your shit because its meant for your miserable mother!
Idiot coming here to Scam your kind!
Go and die!
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Kul3ger(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Karlman:

Go and die!

Bro, no naoo … Just ignore and allow his thread die a natural one.

I also did almost reply him. But with his poor grammar and punctuations, I gats advise myself — he’s apparently not a writer. Not to mention his disgraceful poor upbringing. Even his signature gives some hint.

He must have been through a lot. He sounds depressed. Needs mental help, not confrontations.

Always resist all temptations to engage a madman. They’ll drag you in the mud — they have nothing to lose. No reputation. No admiration.

3 Likes

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Karlman:

Go and die!

Lol. Baby
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kul3ger:

I also did almost reply him. But with his poor grammar and punctuations, I gats advise myself — he’s apparently not a writer. Not to mention his apparent poor upbringing. Even his signature gives some hint.

He must have been through a lot. He sounds depressed. Needs mental help, not confrontations.

Always resist all temptations to engage a madman. They’ll drag you to the mud — they have nothing to lose. No reputation. No admiration.

You sound defeated.
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Karlman: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kul3ger:

I also did almost reply him. But with his poor grammar and punctuations, I gats advise myself — he’s apparently not a writer. Not to mention his apparent poor upbringing. Even his signature gives some hint.

Always resist all temptations to engage a madman. They’ll drag you to the mud — they have nothing to lose. No reputation. No admiration.
Thanks but sometimes people just think because we are in a faceless forum they can come up and say shit to anyone...not me, i have written books and participated in various competitions both local and international, and even if i haven't got published in meanstream media yet...that is not a reason for any lowlife scammer to hide under the cover of nairaland to cap shit!
I gave it to him wotowoto as he deserved. Infact he was lucky i ain't gat time!

Thanks though!
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Kul3ger(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Karlman:
Thanks but sometimes people just think because we are in a faceless forum they can come up and say shit to anyone...not me, i have written books and participated in various competitions both local and international, and even if i haven't got published in meanstream media yet...that is not a reason for any lowlife scammer to hide under the cover of nairaland to cap shit!

Thanks though!

The loser isnt worth that much time — except you have enough time to educate him and help save his mysterious soul.

See his one-worded later responses? He suddenly realized his stupidity. But too late. I pray his entire life doesn’t suffer same fate.

I only pity the innocent kids such an ‘officialdad’ fathers. Unlike their psycho father, may it be well with them.

Peace bro!

4 Likes

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kul3ger:

The loser isnt worth that much time — except you have enough time to educate him and help save his mysterious soul.

See his one-worded later responses? He suddenly realized his stupidity. But too late. I pray his entire life doesn’t suffer same fate.

I only pity the innocent kids such an ‘officialdad’ fathers. Unlike their psycho father, may it be well with them.

Peace bro!

At this stage, you are now obsessed with me. That is to show how emotionally weak you are.

Hit the gym, build up your courage and be a man. Be a man.
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Karlman:

Thanks though!

Local and international book publisher!. You?. I laugh in pity.

Bring your shoulders down, and go look for 500 naira online writing gig.

Nobody will give you a job with the trash you build yourself into.

And as for the wotowoto part, I laugh at two weak boys sucking each others dicks just to console themselves, because i single handedly smashed the both of you right in the a#s.

So, wail more, I am respectfully enjoying the two of you replying yourself.
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lol. Trash boys. Bring more.
Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Mirriamvic(f): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2022
OfficialDad:
Offer ko ni

1 Like

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Mirriamvic:

Offer ko ni

Chill.. You are from Anambra state. Chill okay. We got no issues my sister.

1 Like

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Miraxzeebility(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
OfficialDad:
So the two donkeys don't want to romance each other again?.

I'm waiting for you both to come and pamper each other egos, go offline and wail.

Weak boys.

You sound like a hungry fool. Get a life and stop fighting yourself. Nobody get your time here werey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Qualified Writer On NL Or What? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Miraxzeebility:

You sound like a hungry fool. Get a life and stop fighting yourself. Nobody get your time here werey

Join the two donkeys above and suck each others dicks. Emotionally weak boys don't move me.

You are weak and I'm on your mind.

As for the hungry part, you are a begger. Trust me. You are not even that guy. Trust me, you are not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent! / Speech Writing / Books And Children Game For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.