Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Let's Add Your Business On Google For Free And A Website For Cheap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Add Your Business On Google For Free And A Website For Cheap (172 Views)

Let's Add Colour To Your Christmas / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Let's Add Value To This Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Add Your Business On Google For Free And A Website For Cheap by fresh1993: 1:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Google Business Profile is a free business listing from Google. It allows you to provide details and photos of your business, including your location, services, and products.

Creating this free profile is a great way to increase your visibility across Google services. Information from your Google Business Profile may appear in Google Search, Google Maps, and Google Shopping.

Google Business Profile is only available to businesses that have contact with customers. This includes businesses with a physical location (like a restaurant or store) and businesses that provide services by meeting with clients in other locations (like consultants or plumbers).

Why you need a Google My Business:
Get discovered in Google (and Google Maps)
Whether you’re looking for foot traffic or web traffic, Google is the ultimate search referrer. A Google Business Profile helps ensure that people find your business when looking for products and services like yours in their local area.

Your Google My Business listing shows searchers where and how to visit your business. A Google Business Profile also improves your local SEO. In particular, a listing for a local business is more likely to appear when people search for a nearby business using Google Maps.
What is a Google My Business Page?
Google My Business provides you with the ability to list your business location on Google Maps and local search results.

You can display important information about your business, including the opening/closing times, contact details, or a link to your website. More recently Google has also released a new feature allowing you to post a link to articles or up-and-coming events. More about that later.

The listing is free but it should be regarded as a necessity by all businesses. If your business is an online business and you don’t have a physical shop then you should still consider having a Google My Business page.

Improve Your Businesses Local Search Visibility
Setting up your Google My Business listing is one of the simplest and most effective ways of setting your business up to be found online. More and more search queries are becoming geographically specific and Google’s algorithms have been developed to consider user intent.

You’ve probably done a Google search at some point such as, ‘places to eat near me, if so then you’ll notice that Google returns a list of three locations where you can eat based on your current location. The three businesses shown as a result of your search query have a GMB page and are one step closer to attracting you as a customer.

If these places to eat did not have a GMB page then they would not have shown. Think about this in the context of your business, whatever product or service you may be selling. How can local searches benefit your business and what might you be missing out on without one?

As Google makes regular changes to its algorithms, if you want to get found in local searches you need to have a Google My Business listing and be optimizing it on a regular basis.

How to Optimise Your Google My Business Page
Google Maps icon
After you’ve set up and claimed a GMB page for your business, the next step is to make sure it’s optimized and you’ve filled in all the important information. You should aim to include as much information as possible on your GMB listing as possible.

When people have done their search and found your business in the search results, their next step will be to click on your business to find out more information, such as contact details and directions.

The way people search is changing and information needs to be accessible instantly. If you haven’t set an accurate business address then it won’t be easy for people to physically find you. If your business isn’t easy to find then people will go somewhere which is. It's as simple as that.

This is the online environment businesses must now compete in, so make sure your business is taking advantage of the way people are searching online and don't let it hinder your ability to attract new customers.

Finally, you can use your reviews as an opportunity to get better as a business; learn what people like and what they didn’t like, and improve upon it. Reviews are valuable data to a business.
Don’t Miss Out on the Benefits of Google My Business
Make sure that your business has an up-to-date and detailed Google My Business page. If you have not taken the time to create and optimize one then you’re missing out on one of the best free ways of appearing in Google search results.
Get started today. send us a message on WhatsApp 090 397 two 009 three or visit our site nyoodesign .top

Re: Let's Add Your Business On Google For Free And A Website For Cheap by fresh1993: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2022
You can drop your contact detail(WhatsApp) so we can get to you

(1) (Reply)

Great Arbitrage Business Opportunity In Nigeria / How To Get Fire Insurance Claim / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.