Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Annie Idibia Shocked As Her 13year Old Daughter Drives A Car (pic/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shocked As Her 13year Old Daughter Drives A Car (pic/video) (984 Views)

Portable Drives A Fan Who Broke The Glass Of His Car To Police Station / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady’s Outfit To The Club (photo) / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Shocked As Her 13year Old Daughter Drives A Car (pic/video) by Bvlgari: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Annie Idibia shocked as her 13year old daughter drives a car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCsW7qaAON8

1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Shocked As Her 13year Old Daughter Drives A Car (pic/video) by Mokason288(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2022
She should be in jail

You are even encouraging her by displaying your fooooooolishnesss online

The day this 13yrs old girl would drive out of your estate

You might not be aware plus she could hurt herself and others too

Ode
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked As Her 13year Old Daughter Drives A Car (pic/video) by Cypress042(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2022
When i was at age of 13years my phobia for car keys wasn't funny.

Once i remember my father's leather belt, mhen i don't want to talk about that smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked As Her 13year Old Daughter Drives A Car (pic/video) by Moh247: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Social media mummy

You better be careful as that isn't legal
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked As Her 13year Old Daughter Drives A Car (pic/video) by Applegirl22: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2022
let her enjoy, its her wealth

(1) (Reply)

Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man / Yhemolee Reveals Asake Was Not A Real OAU Student / Jigan Withdraws Case Against Asake Call Him Blood Brother After Receiving Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.