Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

What's The Cost Of Hirring An Architect To Supervise A Raft Foundation In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Cost Of Hirring An Architect To Supervise A Raft Foundation In Lagos (259 Views)

How Much To Do Raft Foundation In A Swamp In 2022 Lagos / When To Use Raft Foundation / Estimate Cost Of Raft Foundation Of 85 By 54@ibeju Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cost Of Hirring An Architect To Supervise A Raft Foundation In Lagos by conceptbiz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hello my people,

Please could someone help me with this question below?

I need to know the cost of hiring an architect to supervise a Raft foundation In Lagos.

On the day of foundation, he will need one additional person to assist him. My architects lives in the area - The foundation is for 4 units of beds flat at Awoyaya Lagos. The Duration should be between 3 to 4 weeks. It would be nice to know the cost per day and one month.

Thanks

Aji
Re: What's The Cost Of Hirring An Architect To Supervise A Raft Foundation In Lagos by soke02(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
conceptbiz:
Hello my people,

I need to know the cost of hiring an architect to supervise a Raft foundation In Lagos.

On the day of foundation, he will need one additional person to assist him. My architects lives in the area - The foundation is for 4 units of beds flat at Awoyaya Lagos. The Duration should be between 3 to 4 weeks. It would be nice to know the cost per day and one month.

Thanks

Aji
I can supply u concrete blocks at affordable price
Re: What's The Cost Of Hirring An Architect To Supervise A Raft Foundation In Lagos by Yomite22(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Structural work isn't part of architect core duty, get Civil Engr to supervise your work. As per the cost it depend on location n other factors, like start to finish w/o any delay, duration, materials n labour availability, fair barging will be grt
Re: What's The Cost Of Hirring An Architect To Supervise A Raft Foundation In Lagos by Prosperity4All: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
conceptbiz:
Hello my people,

Thanks

Aji
It's a Civil/Structural Engineer (Coren certified) you need.
Per Day remuneration of the supervising Engineer would be far more expensive, so advice able you do a Lump sum.
If you need someone, reach me on phone for further information.
Re: What's The Cost Of Hirring An Architect To Supervise A Raft Foundation In Lagos by BrickDevo: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2022
conceptbiz:
Hello my people,

Thanks

Aji
Kindly reach me on WhatsApp, i can supervise your building for you, contact on my signature. An architect should be the one to find a qualified builder or engineer to handle the job, hence he is to supervise and ensure that specifications are being followed, don't just go find any engineer, allow your architect to find an engineer whom he will be able to supervise. This is the normal procedure.
Re: What's The Cost Of Hirring An Architect To Supervise A Raft Foundation In Lagos by naijacreativeha(f): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2022
conceptbiz:
Hello my people,

Thanks

Aji
you need a structural engineer or a builder not an Architect, a structural engineer is the best when it comes to structural aspect of the building, Architect when it comes to aesthetics, you can consult me a quantity surveyor when it comes to cost, am a quantity surveyor, my number is 09036346989. thanks

(1) (Reply)

We’re Giving You A Chance To Own A Land & Get 50% Interest Per Annum (Lagos) / 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex On Adebisi Ogunniyi Crescent, Lekki Phase 1 For 300m / Video: 7 Story Building Collapses In Lagos With 2 Killed, 6 Trapped Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.