Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Nokia G21 Hang Alot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nokia G21 Hang Alot (1703 Views)

Discoveries, Pros And Cons Of My Nokia 3.4 So Far / I Saw These On My Nokia X5 And I'm Thinking Of Uninstalling Them (pics) / Got My Nokia 5.1 Plus (TA 1105) For N68,700 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by abpotato: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please phone tech , I bought Nokia G21 recently and at first it was ok but later it kept hanging at times .
When am using it it works fine but once I lock it and leave it for some minutes and unlock it it will hang for some seconds and work normal . The storage is 4g Ram , 128 g Ron
Have try to check for any apps that can cause this, I message Nokia care all they told me have try them. It works for a while before it hangs again . Not that it hangs too much but I want phone to respond to commands smoothly.
Please help

1 Like

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by minosky: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Am suprise,how can 4gig ram phone hang.may it's virus.intall antivirus and scan it.
Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by saintopus(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Run a software upgrade
Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by DOMINO001: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2022
abpotato:
Please phone tech , I bought Nokia G21 recently and at first it was ok but later it kept hanging at times .
When am using it it works fine but once I lock it and leave it for some minutes and unlock it it will hang for some seconds and work normal . The storage is 4g Ram , 128 g Ron
Have try to check for any apps that can cause this, I message Nokia care all they told me have try them. It works for a while before it hangs again . Not that it hangs too much but I want phone to respond to commands smoothly.
Please help
That phone is powered by unisoc T606. Go and check the performance of such processor on other devices if any. My redmi note 8 snapdragon 665, 4/64 on android 11 does not hang unless I play some online games.
Try to clear the cache of some apps and regularly switch off your phone an switch on.

5 Likes

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by NigeriaB(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2022
Wait for a new security patch update.. after dat..it will e fine

1 Like

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by sunshineV(f): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2022
T606 is useless na why
Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by sunshineV(f): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
DOMINO001:

That phone is powered by unisoc T606. Go and check the performance of such processor on other devices if any. My redmi note 8 snapdragon 665, 4/64 on android 11 does not hang unless I play some online games.
Try to clear the cache of some apps and regularly switch off your phone an switch on.
I'll pick SD 665 over T606

4 Likes

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by chariisGRACE(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
OP, you are expecting too much from a phone powered by UniSoc T606. forget RAM and ROM.

Effect of brand influence.

"Akpor Nokia"

2 Likes

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by chariisGRACE(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
NigeriaB:
Wait for a new security patch update.. after dat..it will e fine

It will not be fine, oga.

It is not a security ish.

UniSoC T606

2 Likes

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by d3cod3r(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
That's how someone was dragging with me on one thread that spreadtrum phones don't hang. That t606 is good. I was just like, "have this person ever touched a true midrange or flagship before?" Spd phones are known for 2 things and they are, "being cheap and hanging". Peace

1 Like

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by Incredible128: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
d3cod3r:
That's how someone was dragging with me on one thread that spreadtrum phones don't hang. That t606 is good. I was just like, "have this person ever touched a true midrange or flagship before?" Spd phones are known for 2 things and they are, "being cheap and hanging". Peace
his phone has issues and that's it; maybe it's hardware or software related. it's most likely not due to the processor Abi have u heard a user of Samsung a03 with same ram configuration complain of same?

1 Like

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by Illusionale(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Incredible128:
his phone has issues and that's it; maybe it's hardware or software related. it's most likely not due to the processor Abi have u heard a user of Samsung a03 with same ram configuration complain of same?

When I read the first five sentences, I thought you were onto something smart... something we were missing
When I read to the end however, I realised two things, you don't know what you are saying...at all

3 Likes

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by Incredible128: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Illusionale:

When I read the first five sentences, I thought you were onto something smart... something we were missing
When I read to the end however, I realised two things, you don't know what you are saying...at all
U're entitled to ur own opinion
Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by d3cod3r(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Incredible128:
Try use a medium specced phone then come back and tell me that spreadtrum phones are fast. Person wey never enter power bike dey think his okada is fast.
Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by Inali: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
abpotato:
Please help
Nokia days has passed. Join the TECNO family
Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by smith946: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Inali:
Nokia days has passed. Join the TECNO family
From grace (nokia) to grass (tecno).

3 Likes

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by Inali: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2022
smith946:
From grace (nokia) to grass (tecno).
lol. TECNO has gotten it right
Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by smith946: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Inali:
lol. TECNO has gotten it right
Well, i don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by Inali: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
smith946:
Well, i don't think so.
well.. you're entitled to your thoughts
Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by smith946: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Inali:
well.. you're entitled to your thoughts

1 Like

Re: My Nokia G21 Hang Alot by sunshineV(f): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2022
Illusionale:

that's the first thing, what's the second? grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Has These Phones For Sale. / Mtn! Free Text?! To All Network?! / Zeddmobile Phone Is The Latest Best Phone In Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.