Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Mercy Johnson Wedding Plans Suffers Set Back As Prince Odianosen's Wife Shows Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Wedding Plans Suffers Set Back As Prince Odianosen's Wife Shows Up (1090 Views)

Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie / Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Wedding Plans Suffers Set Back As Prince Odianosen's Wife Shows Up by Donmeca(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
My name is Lovely Okojie, legal wife of Prince Odianosen Okojie, the man Mercy Johnson is set to wed in a few weeks. I was refered to you to help me share my story after all else had failed to stop another woman from breaking my home. I used to have a sweet home but now Mercy Johnson is trying to destroy it. I've not been able to stop crying or sleep well for the past few months. I'm appealing to the world and whoever knows her to please tell her to leave my husband alone. I'm married to this man and there has never been any divorced paper signed. We are still legally married, he's the love of my life and the father of my two lovely kids.

We got married back in 2006 in Modena, Italy, attached are pictures of the wedding. At the moment, he's busy in Nigeria planning to wed Mercy Johnson, abandoning me and our children. Fellow women is this fair? So with all the single guys out there,  Mercy could not find her self one. How can a woman not care that she's destroying the home of another woman, all in the name of getting married desperately.

I'm in terrible pains. What do I tell my children?

After receiving this mail a few days ago and speaking extensively with Lovely and a few of her friends to authenticate the letter, I reached out to Mercy via her PR agency. They promised to issue me a statement, which they did this evening. Read the statement and view more pics after the cut, (BTW, Lovely is based in Canada and she claims that when she initially confronted her husband about Mercy, he denied any affair and said they were just business partners)

On Mercy Johnson's marriage

This statement is necessary due to the fact that stories are making the rounds about cancellation of Mercy Johnson’s wedding.
We wish to state categorically that the wedding will go on as planned and Mercy is fully aware of situations on ground.
We know some people are working real hard to see that the wedding is cancelled; we wish them luck and pray that God will be with us.
Our client will not be making any further statement on this matter.

Thank you.
Bigsam Media

source: http://talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=4198591C-6F22-4CCD-BF2D-8A8F70584A39

(1) (Reply)

Bankyw, Eldee, Jesse Jagz And Mi Rock France With Hennessy Cognac + pictures / Guinness Brings Roy Keane And Marcel Desailly To Nigeria / Kenny Ogungbe, Dayo Adeneye Break Up Over Money Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.