Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Vulval Burning! Need Some Helppp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vulval Burning! Need Some Helppp (722 Views)

P4 Fat Burning Program / Helppp!!!!! / Pls Helppp!: Cankersores Wants To Finish Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vulval Burning! Need Some Helppp by daurys: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
plz doctors in the house. I have been havin vulval burning for a while. It all started after i had an episode of candidiasis which i treated with gynodakktarin and other drugs recommended by my doctor. My lab results came out clean for the different labs i have been to. Av even seen a gynae who said nothin seemed wrong with me.but the burnin sensation is still there and gets unbearable most times.i dnt know what else to do. Plz some advice,thks.
Re: Vulval Burning! Need Some Helppp by edmarker: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
Try Shake Off Phyto fibre and Splina. Both are highly effective NAFDAC approved and ISO-certified products from Edmark. You may call 08052914930 to get the products and further info.
Re: Vulval Burning! Need Some Helppp by queenesthr(f): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2011
Use Anion Pantyliner and experience the soothing relief.

You can google "Anion Sanitary Napkins" to see the properties of Anion Sanitary products. contact 08034708929 for your supplies.

(1) (Reply)

Obesity / Nigeria Re-infects 3 Neighbouring Countries With Polio / Chennai Dental Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.