Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now (683 Views)

Which Nigerian Fishes Are Rich In Omega 3 Fats? / Our Thailand Fishes Are Very Fresh,tasty And Affordable. We Deliver And Waybill / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Fifi2017: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Goodevening people, don't even know how to start but thank God am alive to tell the story.

Please beware of all frozen fishes been sold in the market now guess because of the price, They now sell Fake or expired fishes.

My Story

On Wednesday I bought Shawa to cook and after parboiling it I decided to taste it (Thank God I did) after eating it, I went on to proceed with my cooking only to feel terribly weak, within seconds my whole body was weak.

My mouth had a terrible sensation and blister as if I took soda soap, All this happen so fast they had to rush me to the hospital since am breastfeeding at the moment and the doctor confirm the chemical the used on the fish is what am reacting to and thank God my baby is ok despite sucking .

I was given some treatment am getting better now, The doctor advice I arrest the fish sellers but I leave them to God, I just thank God that I didn't use it to cook for everyone to eat else don't even know what to say.

Please let's be watchful and if u must eat frozen please be very careful
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by fman(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thank God for your life.
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by seunak2016: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
op you leave fish seller to God without informing her about the issue even if you don't want to inform police? na wa for you ooo... so others can die from it? tell the woman and if another person also inform the woman about the same issue then the woman will change her dealer and go elsewhere to buy fish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by DiligentM: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunak2016:
op you leave fish seller to God without informing her about the issue even if you don't want to inform police? na wa for you ooo... so others can die from it? tell the woman and if another person also inform the woman about the same issue then the woman will change her dealer and go elsewhere to buy fish

Well said

1 Like

Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fifi2017:
Goodevening people, don't even know how to start but thank God am alive to tell the story.

Please beware of all frozen fishes been sold in the market now guess because of the price, They now sell Fake or expired fishes.

My Story
On Wednesday I bought Shawa to cook and after parboiling it I decided to taste it (Thank God I did) after eating it, I went on to proceed with my cooking only to feel terribly weak, within seconds my whole body was weak.

My mouth had a terrible sensation and blister as if I took soda soap, All this happen so fast they had to rush me to the hospital since am breastfeeding at the moment and the doctor confirm the chemical the used on the fish is what am reacting to and thank God my baby is ok despite sucking .

I was given some treatment am getting better now, The doctor advice I arrest the fish sellers but I leave them to God, I just thank God that I didn't use it to cook for everyone to eat else don't even know what to say. Please let's be watchful and if u must eat frozen please be very careful
These your claims sha! undecided

What chemical did your doctor claim was used how did your doctor come to the conclusion that it was from the fish and not something else you may have eaten before the fish? undecided

Don't you realize you need evidence to charge anyone with a crime of even this sort you accuse the fish seller of? undecided
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunak2016:
How you take know say na fish sellers fault though? All OP said is that doctor talk say she react to chemical. Wetin be name of chemical and how doctor take know na from fish wey she claim say she chop? Dem test am? undecided
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by seunak2016: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How you take know say na fish sellers fault though? All OP said is that doctor talk say she react to chemical. Wetin be name of chemical and how doctor take know na from fish wey she claim say she chop? Dem test am? undecided
it's not the fish seller fault ,it was the place she bought it. if she is inform by op, it's possible other people inform the woman as well. when it's more than 4 people complain about something then the fish seller will change her dealer
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunak2016:
it's not the fish seller fault ,it was the place she bought it. if she is inform by op, it's possible other people inform the woman as well. when it's more than 4 people complain about something then the fish seller will change her dealer
How do you know it even has to do with the fish and not something else she may have eaten before the fish? undecided

The problem could have come from water she drank when she got back from the fish seller's place. OP didn't give us any specifics, but went ahead and blamed it all on the fish. How are we to take this story of hers seriously? undecided
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by seunak2016: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How do you know it even has to do with the fish and not something else she may have eaten before the fish? undecided

The problem could have come from water she drank when she got back from the fish seller's place. OP didn't give us any specifics, but went ahead and blamed it all on the fish. How are we to take this story of hers seriously? undecided
she can still talk to the fish seller whether anyone complain about the fish then she can comot her mind from it. afterall no be only she buy from the fish seller.

just friendly chat with fish seller in a calm way
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by ahnie: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunak2016:
she can still talk to the fish seller whether anyone complain about the fish then she can comot her mind from it. afterall no be only she buy from the fish seller.

Stop arguing with kobojunkie,na you go Taya o.just concede defeat to him/her and have your peace of mind.

Remember to thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by seunak2016: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
ahnie:

Stop arguing with kobojunkie,na you go Taya o.just concede defeat to him/her and have your peace of mind.

Remember to thank me later.
noted ma

1 Like

Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunak2016:

She could do that but instead, we have a thread on nairaland casting down all fish without so much as detail on exactly what chemical it was she encountered raising what could amount to a false alarm in the end. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Fifi2017: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
seunak2016:

Yes we got them informed and the Apologize badly stating that it's from where they purchase the fish as other have also showed up also with complain as well.
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Fifi2017: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
fman:
Thank God for your life.

Ahhh yes ooooo, God truly save me and my baby

1 Like

Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Fifi2017: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
These your claims sha! undecided

What chemical did your doctor claim was used how did your doctor come to the conclusion that it was from the fish and not something else you may have eaten before the fish? undecided

Don't you realize you need evidence to charge anyone with a crime of even this sort you accuse the fish seller of? undecided

Are you reasoning with your ass?

Will a doctor give verdict without any test or scan that you know?

For the fact that I wasn't strong enough while typing to give full details of the test conducted even with the remains of the boiled fish doesn't mean you should see someone post and Dive into typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by seunak2016: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fifi2017:

Yes we got them informed and the Apologize badly stating that it's from where they purchase the fish as other have also showed up also with complain as well.
good where is that kobojunkie aurging with me the other day when I strongly suggest op visit the woman and explain in a amicably way.

it is well ooo
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fifi2017:
Are you reasoning with your ass?

Will a doctor give verdict without any test or scan that you know?

For the fact that I wasn't strong enough while typing to give full details of the test conducted even with the remains of the boiled fish doesn't mean you should see someone post and Dive into typing rubbish.
You weren't strong enough to start the thread by mentioning exactly what chemical it was and how you and your doctor came to link it to the fish you purchased from the fish seller, but you were strong enough to create a thread to deadzone fish and all fish sellers? You sure say I am the one reasoning this one through the ass? undecided

The doctor gave you verdict after tests so why don't you now reveal to us what the chemical and how you came to link it to the fish and its seller. undecided
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
seunak2016:
good where is that kobojunkie aurging with me the other day when I strongly suggest op visit the woman and explain in a amicably way.

it is well ooo
Is the Fish seller on nairaland or something? We still don't know what the chemical is nor do we know how and if this all was from fish. But we are all called on to deadzone fish? undecided
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by seunak2016: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is the Fish seller on nairaland or something? We still don't know what the chemical is nor do we know how and if this all was from fish. But we are all called on to deadzone fish? undecided
op already confirmed the fish seller receive same report from other buyer and she change the place where she bought the fish but you acted that day as if it's not the fish that is something else. our curiosity has been confirmed and it's the fish
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
seunak2016:
op already confirmed the fish seller receive same report from other buyer and she change the place where she bought the fish but you acted that day as if it's not the fish that is something else. our curiosity has been confirmed and it's the fish
So you are insinuating there is no need for us on nairaland where she create the thread to be informed of this supposed chemical and what it's source is. We don't even need to know the culprits, if any, in this supposed case. But we are simply to "deadzone" fish because op says so? undecided
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by seunak2016: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are insinuating there is no need for us on nairaland where she create the thread to be informed of this supposed chemical and what it's source is. We don't even need to know the culprits, if any, in this supposed case. But we are simply to "deadzone" fish because op says so? undecided
ask op, she can disclose the information if she want
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
seunak2016:
ask op, she can disclose the information if she want
Look over my comments again to see those have been my questions since the beginning. undecided
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by seunak2016: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look over my comments again to see those have been my questions since the beginning. undecided
my issue with you is you are against my opinion when I suggest op to inform the fish seller, you said it wasn't the fish cause it that it might be something else. I said at least the woman go dey aware if the issue happened to another person that our suspicious is correct. now the op did as I said and it came through as I suggest
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
seunak2016:
my issue with you is you are against my opinion when I suggest op to inform the fish seller, you said it wasn't the fish cause it that it might be something else. I said at least the woman go dey aware if the issue happened to another person that our suspicious is correct. now the op did as I said and it came through as I suggest
I never said it wasn't the fish. Go back through my comments even to you so you clearly understand my grouse with this thread. No detail was given of what in fact took place but we are now meant to accept that the fish seller apologized. undecided

My goal was not to give advise but to gather information as to why I am supposedly to deadzone fish and OP revealed nothing along those lines so far. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by seunak2016: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I never said it wasn't the fish. Go back through my comments even to you so you clearly understand my grouse with this thread. No detail was given of what in fact took place but we are now meant to accept that the fish seller apologized. undecided

My goal was not to give advise but to gather information as to why I am supposedly to deadzone fish and OP revealed nothing along those lines so far. undecided
maybe for now you stay away from frozen fish then go for catfish, live chicken or turkey. But am sure the fish seller suppose notified the frozen company about the issue and those people can dispose bad fish instead of selling it to community.
Re: Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
seunak2016:
maybe for now you stay away from frozen fish then go for catfish, live chicken or turkey. But am sure the fish seller suppose notified the frozen company about the issue and those people can dispose bad fish instead of selling it to community.
Why? undecided

Why raise what amounts to a false alarm here with near no specifics provided? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Food Abuse This Men Need To Be Arrested / Do U Enjoy Eating Canda? / Negro1's Bachelor Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.