Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move (645 Views)

Obaseki Celebrates Super Eagles As Nigeria Progresses To Round Of 16 / Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by Okoniaerewa: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Erik ten Hag nearing capture of five-time Champions League winner

Manchester United are growing increasingly confident they will land Real Madrid star Casemiro, GOAL understands. Significant progress has been made in their pursuit of the Brazil midfielder, who is expected to cost around £60 million ($72m).

Erik ten Hag turned his attention to the five-time Champions League winner after growing frustrated by the failure to sign Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong.

The Red Devils also pulled out of a deal for Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot this week because of the France international's personal demands.

Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by dawnomike(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
It will be the biggest mistake of his career.. He should ask Verane

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by hatakekakashi: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Can't still believe Casemiro will play Europa. Well he has won it all at Madrid and might want a new challenge coupled with the long term contract Man Utd is offering him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by Polynek(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
What else does Casemiro wants club football?
He shud go dea and chop dea Moni. grin
I love d guy so much
Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by kenzysmith: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
He be like say casimero dey mistake man utd for man city oo someone should explain to him in Portuguese
Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by Ade1177: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good deal

He has agreed already
Already in the plane

Medical tomorrow at united

So happy, atleast Fred and Mctominnay will sit down on bench, now you'll see more people will join united once casemiro signs

Next is
Right back
One more midfielder
One striker
Winger
And back up keeper

And united can silence the hate

Casemiro is a very big boost

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by Kaymicheal852: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ade1177:
Good deal

He has agreed already
Already in the plane

So happy, atleast Fred and Mctominnay will sit down on bench, now you'll see more people will join united once casemiro signs

Next is

Right back
One more midfielder
One striker
Winger
And back up keeper

Trust me it will be the most important player united have signed in resent years

University have need a DMF since matic start to decline 4 years ago and they let Herera leave for free Mcfred have been a disaster and an eyesore to watch while playing

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by Ade1177: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Trust me it will be the most important player united have signed in resent years

University have need a DMF since matic start to decline 4 years ago and they let Herera leave for free Mcfred have been a disaster and an eyesore to watch while playing
Agree

Trust me bro

Most players rejecting united were doing so out of fear

United is still the biggest club in England even if they are not performing
That's why Manchester City winning the league doesn't make so much news

As much as united every single day

Once casemiro is confirmed on Friday

I won't be surprised if de Jong changes his mind and join
Then Anthony
Then some other 2 players in right back and forward

And they will be great again, erik is a good coach

He just needs players that can implement

If they can sign all these top players

Ronaldo will stay 100%

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by Kingcalls: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2022
I dreamt over a month ago that Ronaldo scored 2 goals on his debut for Borussia Dortmund
Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by Exxxgeee: 3:29am On Aug 19, 2022
hatakekakashi:
Can't still believe Casemiro will play Europa. Well he has won it all at Madrid and might want a new challenge coupled with the long term contract Man Utd is offering him.
He has won premier league... How would i be a footballer and never win premier league.. Those laliga, serieA, Bundeslig. Eredivesea are crap compared to the epl..
Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by PNomsule: 5:20am On Aug 19, 2022
Ade1177:
Good deal

He has agreed already
Already in the plane

Next is
Right back
One more midfielder
One striker
Winger
And back up keeper

Interesting read... we also need importantly a centre back if Ten Haag still won't use his namesake Bailly
Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by hatakekakashi: 5:50am On Aug 19, 2022
Exxxgeee:
He has won premier league... How would i be a footballer and never win premier league.. Those laliga, serieA, Bundeslig. Eredivesea are crap compared to the epl..
La liga? Nah, I don't think this correct. The only thing EPL has over the league is money, those 2 leagues are almost on par.
Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by Kaymicheal852: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ade1177:

Agree

Trust me bro

Most players rejecting united were doing so out of fear

United is still the biggest club in England even if they are not performing
That's why Manchester City winning the league doesn't make so much news

As much as united every single day

Once casemiro is confirmed on Friday

I won't be surprised if de Jong changes his mind and join
Then Anthony
Then some other 2 players in right back and forward

And they will be great again, erik is a good coach

He just needs players that can implement

If they can sign all these top players

Ronaldo will stay 100%

Even if they can’t get all the remaining stars they want ,they should just remove maguire as captain ,imagine maguire telling casemiro what to do ,what a clown

Maguire is not entirely a bad player but he is nowhere near a Manchester United captain
Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by Ade1177: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Even if they can’t get all the remaining stars they want ,they should just remove maguire as captain ,imagine maguire telling casemiro what to do ,what a clown

Maguire is not entirely a bad player but he is nowhere near a Manchester United captain
The politics in united currently is rotten

But I believe he will be dropped soon

But I just thought about it from a business perspective

United spent alot on him and currently

No single club will buy him
They hoping he can gain his confidence back then hype him small alittle then sell to atleast recover small change

Norwich sef won't buy maguire for £2m
Re: Man Utd Casemiro Transfer Progresses With Real Madrid Star Closer To £60m Move by tafat: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nice move, this one should make a great impact as a defensive midfielder in man utd. Meanwhile if you're into sports then the new Oraimo watch 2 pro is for you, there are many modes it got the ease exercise and it being sweat resistant is just a awesome.

(1) (Reply)

200 Odd Challenge And A Chance To Win 5000 Naira / Nigeria. Vs Portugal: International Friendly Thur. 17 Nov.2022 / World Cup Prize Money 2022 Table: How Much Will Each Country Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.