Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside (3564 Views)

I Have Big Cucumber Pic. / Busty, Fair Yoruba Lady With Alluring Backside Needed For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello nairalanders I have this neighbor who stay at the next flat she has a big ass and and nice shape,
her husband is not in nigeria I really want to knack this woman but this woman is giving me excuse.

I think she likes me cos we talk most of the time when I'm around.

I've told her that I like her she said likes me too as brother. Who brother help I even tell her make I dey help her but she's putting me on a scale.

Guy tell me how to knack this woman this is my wickness I can't take off my eye on the big butt
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Auskyd(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sugarbobo:
Hello nairalanders I have this neighbor who stay at the next flat she has a big ass and and nice shape,
her husband is not in nigeria I really want to knack this woman but this woman is giving me excuse.

I've told her that I like her she said likes me too as brother. Who brother help I even tell her make I dey help her but she's putting me on a scale.

Guy tell me how to knack this woman this is my wickness I can't take off my eye on the big butt

Hopefully someone will knack your future wife too. And then your first and second child will not be yours. Amin

5 Likes

Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 5:36am On Aug 19, 2022
You watch too much of nollywood films,
Auskyd:

Hopefully someone will knack your future wife too. And then your first and second child will not be yours. Amin
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Auskyd(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Sugarbobo:
You watch too much of nollywood films,

Lol and you think Nollywood is fiction all the time, yeah?

Go ahead and do it now. At least know that your punishment sure die. You no go escape am lailai.
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Mumu talk how about a man who's faithful with his wife and he never sleep with anybody wives and get cheated by his wife.
Auskyd:

Lol and you think Nollywood is fiction all the time, yeah?

Go ahead and do it now. At least know that your punishment sure die. You no go escape am lailai.
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Auskyd(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2022
Sugarbobo:
Mumu talk how about a man who's faithful with his wife and he never sleep with anybody wives and get cheated by his wife.

You seem to think the punishment na immediate lol. No worry. Just do am as e dey sweet you. I bet you the consequences are there and you no go outrun am. Do am bro. I dey your back.

2 Likes

Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2022
Nah everyone you think say go marry? Africa mentality
Auskyd:

You seem to think the punishment na immediate lol. No worry. Just do am as e dey sweet you. I bet you the consequences are there and you no go outrun am. Do am bro. I dey your back.
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Auskyd(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2022
Sugarbobo:
Nah everyone you think say go marry? Africa mentality
And you think Na only when you marry you go see the consequences? Lmao

1 Like

Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oga Bleep off from my thread no matter the consequences I'm ready
Auskyd:

And you think Na only when you marry you go see the consequences? Lmao
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Auskyd(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sugarbobo:
Oga Bleep off from my thread no matter the consequences I'm ready

Lmfao your life's goal na to have sex with another man's wife. Chai.

Your parents would be grossly disappointed.

Im Sure your dad isn't your real dad. Probably didn't know about it sef. Lol

1 Like

Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin grin I'm sorry that you're poor
Auskyd:

Lmfao your life's goal na to have sex with another man's wife. Chai.

Your parents would be grossly disappointed.

Im Sure your dad isn't your real dad. Probably didn't know about it sef. Lol
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Auskyd(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Sugarbobo post=115858512] grin grin I'm sorry that you're poor [/quote
Sorry oh, rich man wey dey find another man wife lol.

Trash

1 Like

Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Send me your aza let dash you small thing for your trouble [quote author=Auskyd post=115859063][/quote]
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Auskyd(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sugarbobo:
Send me your aza let dash you small thing for your trouble

Hahahaha nice one.

Use am buy data

1 Like

Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 6:00am On Aug 20, 2022
You dey shame to send aza again bye bye
Auskyd:

Hahahaha nice one.

Use am buy data
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Auskyd(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2022
Sugarbobo:
You dey shame to send aza again bye bye

Send am to who need am. I dey comfortable bros. I no need your money lmao

1 Like

Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by missyojo(f): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Auskyd:

Send am to who need am. I dey comfortable bros. I no need your money lmao

I was just laughing out loud between you and the op. grin grin
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2022
grin I done knack the lady oooo finally
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by samfrancis1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sugarbobo:
Send me your aza let dash you small thing for your trouble
This money weh you one send am weh e no collect.. you don dash person.. me need am o bros
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
I Don dash who need ham maybe next time
samfrancis1:
This money weh you one send am weh e no collect.. you don dash person.. me need am o bros
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by samfrancis1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sugarbobo:
I Don dash who need ham maybe next time
no wahala now … me for really need help o .. God bless you bro
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
She came back again and I still knack her she told me she love my dick that she can't take off her mind.
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 5:31am On Aug 31, 2022
My d**k Don sweet this woman she told me her husband have not knack her like this before.

I told her it's natural and told her that I'm attracted to her big backside. And she said I can continue to knack her as long as I want.

1 Like

Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Tegabadguy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sugarbobo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go take two black bullet
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Sugarbobo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go take two black bullet
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Was in a similar situation late last year. Her husband has been in US for more than 5years now. Became close with her cause I do assist her kids with their school works and along the line she started seeing me as a younger brother but I was eyeing her somehow cause she is so gorgeous and one won't believe she is in her 40s. We started flirting when she opened up on how she has missed her husband and how she hasn't had sex since her husband went to the US. Made my moves some times and she gave me the normal talk of she not wanting to cheat on her husband and how I'm like a brother to her.... After some times though we finally bleeped and even since then, we have been fucking and she can't still to get enough of me...... We bleeped even last night

1 Like

Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Sugarbobo:
grin I done knack the lady oooo finally

This is great news.

I'm sure hers toto must be tight since it has not been used in a long while grin
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2022
KaineJr:
Was in a similar situation late last year. Her husband has been in US for more than 5years now. Became close with her cause I do assist her kids with their school works and along the line she started seeing me as a younger brother but I was eyeing her somehow cause she is so gorgeous and one won't believe she is in her 40s. We started flirting when she opened up on how she has missed her husband and how she hasn't had sex since her husband went to the US. Made my moves some times and she gave me the normal talk of she not wanting to cheat on her husband and how I'm like a brother to her.... After some times though we finally bleeped and even since then, we have been fucking and she can't still to get enough of me...... We bleeped even last night

No dulling

Patience is the name of the game when it comes to banging such ladies.

Enjoy because you will be the only one banging her, just try and be very discrete about it grin
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2022
� very careful and discreet about it oh.... Regardless of the fact that we are neighbors, we are so discreet about our outside communication oh....

DaudaTheSexyGuy:

No dulling

Patience is the name of the game when it comes to banging such ladies.

Enjoy because you will be the only one banging her, just try and be very discrete about it grin
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Exactly oh.... Once the knack is great, just be ready to be knacking them steady....
Sugarbobo:
Sometimes dey feel guilt and sometimes dey want more of your Dk
Re: I want To Knack My Neighbor Who Have Big Backside by Philzxx: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2022
So, this is your life ambition..hmm, I pity your parents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Lady In Need Of A Matured Guy For The Valentine / List Of Countries With Sugar Mummy That Pays Well. Number 2 Will Surprise You / Abuja Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.