Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Create Recordset From 2 Tables - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create Recordset From 2 Tables (789 Views)

Web Hosting For Newbies Starting From 2,500 Only. / CSS Vs Tables / CSS Vs Tables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Recordset From 2 Tables by RuuDie(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
i've got two tables (Table1 and Table2) in my MS access database which have one identical column which is "[B]title"[/B],

i'm tryna extract records from Table2 that have the same title as in Table1, can anyone aid me with the SQL construct that can achieve that in Dreamweaver.
Re: Create Recordset From 2 Tables by Afam(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2007
The title in table 1 must be a primary key while the same title will be a secondary key in the 2nd table.

SQL construct will limit records to anything you specify as long as the primary key = secondary key

If you are not able to create the SQL query to accomplish this then you don't have any business designing database driven applications.

So, read the manual of the database you are using first before doing actual work.

Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Geniunely With Ease / Have U Tried Yahoo Messanger 9beta? / New Face Of Www.footballarena..com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.